Honored Contributor

Great sale today - and free shipping.

I got (fall colors)  ...   3 turtleneck shirts (one supima) and a cotton modal sweater (tunic length) for $32.65 .... pre-sale price:  $91.90!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lands' End ... another sale

@ALRATIBA That's womderful. Enjoy your new clothes..

Respected Contributor

i just bought a pair of starfish knit jeans, at the store. i really like them! now, i just need to hem.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I really love the Supima Cotton polo shirts at Lands' End.  I probably have about 15 by now, lol.  When I get them on clearance, sometimes with free shipping, I think they must be losing money on me, though I sincerely doubt it.  I have bought some for like $12 with free shipping.  I like their sleep T-shirts too.  Their normal shipping of $9.00 is a bit steep, so the $3.50 QVC charges don't seem that bad to me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I recently ordered from Lands End for the first time and had a problem with a delivery.  The customer service people were very helpful and professional.  Definitely will order from them again.

Honored Contributor

You find me the best deals @ALRATIBA . I think it's so cool that you live in swanky NYC and I live here in the boondocks, but what works for you, works for me too.

Respected Contributor

I really like Lands End especially the Starfish knit pants and the supima cotton shirts.  Great prices and quality. My only complaint is the website.  It might be my older computer but it jumps around alot and I cannot see some items.  Sometimes I just call and order from the catalog.