Honored Contributor

Lands End Women's Comfort Elastic Ballet Flats

Fabric Swatch: Cedar

I just ordered these, in cedar color, as shown. Sorry the photo isn't terribly clear. Wondering if anyone has these and can tell me about the comfort of this shoe. They have a 4.6 out of 5 in reviews. Thanks in advance.

"To each their own, in all things".
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Lands End Women's Comfort Elastic Ballet Flats

Hi @Snicks1 I do not have these so I'm interested to read the replies.  Very cute and look comfy - and 40% off.  Nice colors.

This picture is a little bigger:ballet flats.PNG

Honored Contributor

Just fyi, I flipped on HSN this morning and they were selling a Lucky Brand elastic ballet flat this morning for $19.95.  I didn't really catch the presentation but did hear the host say some were leather, some were fabric and the patent was man-made. They normally sell for $59.90.

Respected Contributor

The Lucky Brand one’s at HSN are the Emmie flats. I have half a dozen pairs of those. They’re as comfortable as ballet flats get I suppose. They’re find for me to wear at my standing desk all day, but I wouldn’t go tramping around city streets in them all day. The Lands End one appear to have a sturdier sole.
Honored Contributor

These can't possibly be good for your feet!

Respected Contributor

They look interesting but do they come in wide?

Honored Contributor

@traveler, yes they do.
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

These can't possibly be good for your feet!

@151949, since I don't plan to wear them 24/7, I think they will be fine, assuming they fit correctly when they arrive. Thanks for your concern.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12, and anyone else who may have been interested. I did receive my shoes on Saturday and finally this evening opened them and tried them on. I really like how they look, they fit well (ordered my normal size), and for the brief time I wore them around the house, they seem comfortable, with just a little wee bit of a heel so as to not be entirely flat, which tends to bother me. With the sale when I ordered them, I paid under $35, so I am pleased.