Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I have a hard time figuring out their sizing.  Almost everything I have got is huge.  All our Sears are gone so returning is a problem -  I just gave up.  

@DiAnne 

I always thought Sears clothing left much to be desired. How are they related to Lands' End? I've never shopped Lands' End

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Sears had small Lands End shops in their stores.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@Boomernichols 

Your description hit the nail on the head.  They are sooo silky!  I have a potload of these in long sleeves and short sleeves.  They wash and wear well and keep their shape and good looks!  Disclaimer: I wash in cold water but hang to dry, as I do with all of my knits. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I have been disappointed.  I had ordered some long sleeve tees for work, and the neckline was banded with something that looked like ultra thin binding and looked very inexpensive.  I would never wear that to work  They became home wear.

@ECBG 

Was it the Supima long sleeve tees, or one of their other cotton long sleeve tees?  I just checked in the closet, and my Supima tee necklines are all nicely finished.  The band is narrow, but not made of ribbing; it's the same fabric as the shirt. Not cheap looking at all - and I sew so my standards are pretty high. But I wear these tees casually with jeans, not as work wear.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags I'm sorry, but I don't recall what the catalog style was called.  If the picture had been in better detail, I wouldn't have ordered.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@shoesnbags I'm sorry, but I don't recall what the catalog style was called.  If the picture had been in better detail, I wouldn't have ordered.

Oh, ok. I was just asking because there's quite a difference  in the feel and the overall appearance of the Supima tees, which is what I think the OP was referencing.  But I don't think any of them would be quite polished enough to fit into your beautiful work wardrobe. (I'm a lurker on the other thread.)

Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I have a hard time figuring out their sizing.  Almost everything I have got is huge.  All our Sears are gone so returning is a problem -  I just gave up.  

@DiAnne 

I'm an xs in QVC tops (Linea) and an xs in Landsend Supima tees and blouses. In dept. store sizing I wear a 4 or 6 in a top. Don't know if that helps!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

You could return Lands End clothes to Sears.  I think Sears bought them but not sure.  

Honored Contributor

Lands End has been one of my favorite places to shop for years.  I had to return something last week and it was processed within 24 hours of receipt.  

Respected Contributor

I like Land's End, never have had any issue at all with orders, customer service

reps are helpful and nice, and returns (have hardly ever returned stuff there) no

problems whatsoever.

I stick with their more basic fashions, everything have ever got

from there has held up well.

I llove their supima cotton t's for both women and men.

Their flannel shirts and swimsuits for both too.

Also, their Starfish Slim pants. (more tapered thru the thigh).
Probably try their Starfish leggings when the need arises down the road.

Nope, never have had an issue that was not handled promptly. I am a satisfied

customer of theirs.

-Texas Hill Country-