Respected Contributor

I placed an order on 09-09-20 for three of their long sleeve supima cotton shirts and received them today 09-16-20.  I opened the bag and tried them on, they feel yummy, like silk.  They were on sale for $16.77 each and I feel like I hit the jackpot.  The shirts are simple in linear fashion, no shark bite, no asymetric lines just perfect!!!!!  Thought I would share in my treasured finds for those seeking new shirts.

Valued Contributor

I like their customer service and I have never been disappointed in their clothing.

Honored Contributor

I bought 6 of those short sleeve earlier this year. I bought a couple more a size larger to sleep in. They are really soft.

Honored Contributor

I love Lands End. My Mom always loved their clothes too, especially their button down shirts. She always looked so cute❤

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I love Lands End clothing. 

Seems like I always need to return an article of clothing, not for lack of quality, but it's either a tad small or big.

The dealbreaker for me is that I have to pay for return postage and it just isn't worth it to me. 

Honored Contributor

I have a hard time figuring out their sizing.  Almost everything I have got is huge.  All our Sears are gone so returning is a problem -  I just gave up.  

Honored Contributor

I have been disappointed.  I had ordered some long sleeve tees for work, and the neckline was banded with something that looked like ultra thin binding and looked very inexpensive.  I would never wear that to work  They became home wear.

Valued Contributor
These always look so good in catalog .Stared at them forever.
I need a plus size & am not sure bout sizing.Somehow I think would run small.

Has anyone ordered plus size?
Thank you.
Respected Contributor

Land's End has good products.  Check out LL Bean too.  Both companies frequently offer discounts and FREE SHIPPING!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Lands End Service

[ Edited ]

LE really knows how to do a sale and their quality is very good. I love them, too.