Honored Contributor

Re: Lands End Cotton Tank Tops

@ECBG 

Are you thinking of Sehalie (now Gettington.com)?  They have a "Saturday Market" series of tees and tanks.

To me it sounds more like Soft Surroundings.

Naomi TeeDaphney Top

Monet Tee

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono No, but thank you.

It was on a customer last summer and like a nature picture.  Sky, leaves, and a bird or two.  Also it wasn't mainly poly.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  Not sure where you saw a comment from me about "every lump and bump showing" in this thread so I don't know what you are talking about and cannot respond. Sorry. I'm tall and slender and have never had to worry about hiding anything. Could I have been talking about problems for others in another post?

As far as colors, I usually go with jewel tones due to my complexion. Although a pretty pink or yellow always seems to call my name! 

An artisian print does not register in my memory bank. If it was in pima, I'm sure LL Bean would have sent me an email or a Facebook reminder over the years. Sounds interesting. Although I'm a classic apparel person and imagine I would prefer a solid to anything on a tee.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

BirkiLadyy I do remember your post and the discussion about how light reacts with light colors to show any break in smoothness, including high and low.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG  Probably just a comment from the eyes point of view. Not how I need to purchase colors of tees from LL Bean or Lands End. I do not wear light colors in tees due to my complextion . . . but that comment would also apply for people with lumps and bumps. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Very similar.  The customer had on a traditional tee shirt with such a beautifully nature inspired print.