Honored Contributor

I used to love their Croft and Barrow basics. However, last few times I have been in Kohls, which is not particularly often, there has not been much stock.  I went in after Christmas last year looking for turtlenecks and they still had short-sleeve T's.  Maybe Lands End is replaceing that brand.  

One of the shirts I bought a couple of months ago at Kohls was a Chaps brand.  Does that mean it was liquidation stick.  Doesn't really matter to me.  I buy from thrift stores too, so it's really a non-issue for me.  

Honored Contributor

That is great news.  I hope the Kohl's near me participates.

I loved when Sears carried Lands End.  My store did not carry petites, so I couldn't shop there, but I could order there and return there for zero shipping costs.  I hope Kohl's works the same way.

Esteemed Contributor

"Wisconsin-based retailers Kohl's and Lands' End are partnering together in a pairing like khaki pants and polo shirts.

Starting this fall, Kohl's shoppers will be able to buy Lands' End casual wear online and at select stores.

Kohl's will offer Lands' End's entire women's, men's, kids and home merchandise on its website. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped by Lands' End.

Also in fall, Kohl's will start selling Lands' End seasonal goods like fall and winter outerwear at 150 of its stores. Some stores will be a Lands' End store-within-a-store. The in-store selection will switch to swimwear in early 2021"

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel March 16, 2020

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

This may work well since Lands' End is based in Wisconsin, too.

Occasional Contributor

I won't be spending money at kohls. They are facing major backlash for a line of clothing they have decided to sell. It's all over their Facebook page. 

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 @Another new name Sue Wasn't Land's End sold through Sears?

That could be where the stock came from.  They buy quite a lot of liquidations.

Lands End was only at Sears from 2002 to 2014.  That was much too long ago for any of that merchandise to have still been hanging around at Sears when they closed.  BTW Lands End has been around since 1963, so the Sears affiliation was just a short, unfortunate part of their history.

That's not quite correct. Even after Sears spun LE back off into a seperate company, LE continued to lease space in Sears stores. My local Sears store had a nicely sized LE shop up until the time the store closed last fall. It was the only reason that I ever went in the store. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

I shop Kohl's online and noticed about a month ago they had Land's End items.  I haven't purchased any yet.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I've never really ever purchased LE but I'm glad to hear this.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I ordered a few Land's End tops and a lightweight jacket from Kohl's.  I immediately returned the same day.

The quality was cheap.  I have many clothing items from Land's End and the quality was always excellent. 

I was excited I could order LE from Kohl's and return to Kohl's if it doesn't fit.  However, with my first order, the quality was so bad I won't be ordering any LE from Kohl's or LE website.

What a shame. 

Super Contributor

Lands End frequently has 40% off or more coupons.  That's the only time I'd shop.  So if Kohl's is excluding this brand from coupons I'll take a pass and shop via their own website instead.