Honored Contributor

Flipping channels and happy to see the Lands End show, I bought the skirted capris 2 years ago. They come just below the knee on me.    I just bought a pair of the capris without the skirt for a different look.  Happy to see these at QVC for those of us who don't want to show our legs but want swimwear.  

Honored Contributor

Can't you just go to the Land's End website and order from there?  What's different with the items QVC is showing??

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Can't you just go to the Land's End website and order from there?  What's different with the items QVC is showing??

Yes and I just received a 40% off discount coupon with free shipping @kaydee50 .

Respected Contributor

I have been shopping with Lands End for many years.  I will never order it from QVC

I will continue to order directly from Lands End and get free shipping and 40% off.  I do not understand why anyone would order it from QVC and pay more to do so.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I have been shopping with Lands End for many years.  I will never order it from QVC

I will continue to order directly from Lands End and get free shipping and 40% off.  I do not understand why anyone would order it from QVC and pay more to do so.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Because a shopper can get easy pay with QVC.  Easy pay are a big draw for many QVC shoppers.

Trusted Contributor
FYI. I don’t want to hurt Lands End but they have sales constantly if you are in their mailing list. 40-50% off and you get the items faster than QVC’s shipping. I just got a beautiful spring quilt in 3 days.
Trusted Contributor
I agree. I get things on such great sales and get them quickly. Plus the return issue on QVC is still going on.
Trusted Contributor
I just found lots of the items on Lands End.
Trusted Contributor
Yes. Christin is not being honest about prices. I am on LE’s mailing list. I get huge amounts off. If it’s not on sale this week on LE it will be next week. I got a $ 300* quilt for 50% off. Plus same for the shams. It’s gorgeous. Made in India and done in bright peaches, it shows an abstract Sun rising over the horizon.
Respected Contributor

I would order from QVC because of "free exchanges" especially in swimwear as it is usually 'hard to fit' .... did not know if Land's End has free exchanges.   Plus if you wait until QVC 'free-shipping day', that will also save ...there is usually a min. buy w/Land's End.