Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

I would order from QVC because of "free exchanges" especially in swimwear as it is usually 'hard to fit' .... did not know if Land's End has free exchanges.   Plus if you wait until QVC 'free-shipping day', that will also save ...there is usually a min. buy w/Land's End.

I stopped shopping at Lands End because of shipping costs. I'm not about to buy more than I want, just to get "free shipping". For me that's ridiculous. 

@fairydogmother 

Sometimes they have free shipping with no minimum.  Also occasionally they have sales with free shipping no minimum.

To be honest I'm not that interested in their clothing to be bothered with their emails. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Why would anyone buy Lands End from Q when you get a discount (usually 40%) buying from the catalog they send in the mail?  Makes NO sense to me!

Esteemed Contributor

Land's End will send out emails promoting sales, discounts, free shipping, etc.  Even if you do not receive their catalog, or sign up for their email notices, if you use apps like Honey or Retail Me Not those apps will check for available promotions and automatically apply them to your cart. 

My experience with Land's End has usually been that even if my order does not qualify for free shipping, I usually have one they sent to me, otherwise, I do check out those discount apps and most often do come up with something.

Land's End does free exchanges.  You can call and get the exchange started before sending back the item in question.  You may see a temporary pending amount for the replacement item on your credit card, but once the item you sent back is scanned as on its way back to them your account will be credited accordingly.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: Land's End swimwear

[ Edited ]

Purchased Lands' End skirted swimwear leggings from Kohl's today to try out on sale $35.97, free shipping if anyone is interested, plus size slightly higher.

Super Contributor

I swear by LE bathing suits. Have worn the basic tank style when I had children pulling at my suits, and later the tankinis. They fit consistently once you know your size, never wear out. I still have some from 17 years ago when I lived on a lake and wore one daily. Once you are a customer, you receive all sorts of free shipping and discount iffers. Have not ever purchsed from Q.

Respected Contributor

I have a Lands End Store near me.  The catalog (online) at time has different sales and the store will honor them.  The store has sales not online. The nice thing is if you order online and need to return, you can return to the store. I love Lands End and their swimwear. Their quality is good but sometimes everything seems the same; they are not in the least trendsetters. As a senior I am fine with that but my adult daughters don't shop there.