Honored Contributor

I just went to Land's End and they did have a pair of swim shorts I wanted that Q presented $10 cheaper but it's $9 shipping. You have to spend $100 to get free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

I would order from QVC because of "free exchanges" especially in swimwear as it is usually 'hard to fit' .... did not know if Land's End has free exchanges.   Plus if you wait until QVC 'free-shipping day', that will also save ...there is usually a min. buy w/Land's End.

I stopped shopping at Lands End because of shipping costs. I'm not about to buy more than I want, just to get "free shipping". For me that's ridiculous. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I frequently get emails with discouns and free shipping from LandsEnd.  

I buy a lot of clothes from them.  I can't even recall the last time I had to pay for shipping.

---------------------------------------------

@fairydogmother wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

I would order from QVC because of "free exchanges" especially in swimwear as it is usually 'hard to fit' .... did not know if Land's End has free exchanges.   Plus if you wait until QVC 'free-shipping day', that will also save ...there is usually a min. buy w/Land's End.

I stopped shopping at Lands End because of shipping costs. I'm not about to buy more than I want, just to get "free shipping". For me that's ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

@fairydogmother 

Sometimes they have free shipping with no minimum.  Also occasionally they have sales with free shipping no minimum.

Respected Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I have been shopping with Lands End for many years.  I will never order it from QVC

I will continue to order directly from Lands End and get free shipping and 40% off.  I do not understand why anyone would order it from QVC and pay more to do so.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Exactly, this is why I believe that certain presentations are time paid for by the vendor sort of like an infomercial. 

Just like JJill, I didn't think they would be a permanent Q vendor. For this and other companies, better pricing and shipping by buying direct. 

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

Today at Lands End it is Free Shipping with $99.00+ and like you I am not spending $99.00 to get Free shipping. A tee shirt for $27.95 is $9.00 shipping. No thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

Today at Lands End it is Free Shipping with $99.00+ and like you I am not spending $99.00 to get Free shipping. A tee shirt for $27.95 is $9.00 shipping. No thanks.

I got free shipping (with code)because I shop with them regularly. Just give them your email...also received 40% off @Iwantcoffee 

Trusted Contributor

I have a Land's End credit card and with it always get free shipping.  I wear a Land's End swimsuit every morning when I swim my laps.  The sizing is very consistent.  Their chlorine resistant suits last forever.

Esteemed Contributor
Jane looks hideous in their clothes. I know she can’t help the body she was given but I just say she proudly displays all her flaws
Super Contributor

flipped thru the dial and saw JT presenting the LE bathing suits. thankfully wearing a cover up. I did have to laugh: she RAVED about the IT body makeup and said how much she bought. clearly, she's not wearing any tonight even though her bare legs are exposed. 

not a JT bash, just an observation re: hard sell raves that are rarely true. note the awful reviews. most were returned. I got sucked into all the hype and raves. first and last IT purchase.