Respected Contributor

Land's End-good promotion until Oct 05

In the snail mail today, I received a catalog from Land's End.  "Friends and Family" discount of 40%  AND, you'll love this-FREE SHIPPING.   The promotion does end on OCTOBER 05.  Looking through the catalog, I saw some items to tempt me.  Their quality is good.  If you are in a buying mood, it's worth your while to check out the Land's End catalog.  Web site address would be intuitive. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Land's End-good promotion until Oct 05

Thanks!

If you go directly to your website you will not see the Friends and Family nor the free shipping.

I however had an e-mail from them, went through the e-mail and at the end I let Microsoft Bing check for coupons and I went from $171 with my e-mail discount down to $122 with a coupon BING applied.

Also free shipping.  

I just hate how Lands End "footballs" their prices, just need to find the right coupon.

Honored Contributor

Hmmm, I guess they've given up on me.  I bought some T-necks from them a couple of years ago and received a lot of catalogs for awhile after that, but nothing since summer.  No mail or E-mails from them either.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess   well sign up again, they are having "a sale" everyday it seems.

I love the quality of the clothing.  It's made so well, I think I mentioned this before, you actually get sick of it before it wears out.

I look at my t-shirts, between Lands End and Duluth Trading, they look as nice as the day they sent them to me.  

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling my husband LOVES Duluth Trading.  We have one in town now.  I wanted to try their quick dry pants, but couldn't find any to fit.   I just don't think their pants work for my shape.  They're also a little pricey, so don't want to add another $10 to the price for hemming.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Never tried the pants, only shirts.

I just do mail order, never went to one of the stores you are lucky you have a store nearby.

Love the commercials!!!!

Honored Contributor

I tried Lands' End pima turtleneck last year and I love it. From Duluth I have a bunch of their boat neck no yank tanks  Duluth is good when you catch sales

Honored Contributor

Guess what showed up in the mail today, a full 11 days later?  

I found a raincoat I'm interested in as well as the cowl-neck polar fleece sweater.  I haven't pulled out my turtlenecks yet to determine if there are any colors I need. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love the LE catalog's - the items always look so great, and the color choices are wonderful. On the other hand, I find their website not all that great. I suppose it's just me, but the color choices don't always seem to be the same as those offered in the catalogs, and some items are just hard to find on the website.

I like their products, but I'm not at all impressed with the website. Just my opinion.