Respected Contributor

Re: Lamo upcoming tsv preorder? Oh yeah!

A269999 but it will come up with a higher price. Read first post

Esteemed Contributor

How's the sizing? In regular Uggs, I size down. I bought Emu's regular size from Evine last year and wished that I DID size down. I like the red for something fun.

@kittylu - did you pay for yours on the Q card? Probably defaulted to the 3 auto payments that way. If it matters, maybe they can change for you? But, I'm guessing that may be why (regardless, I would think it should ask!!)
Honored Contributor

Do people hate the label because it says LAMO?  Do you feel the same way about the big label across the back of UGG boots or is that okay because it says UGG? 

Just wondering. 

Respected Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
How's the sizing? In regular Uggs, I size down. I bought Emu's regular size from Evine last year and wished that I DID size down. I like the red for something fun.

@kittylu - did you pay for yours on the Q card? Probably defaulted to the 3 auto payments that way. If it matters, maybe they can change for you? But, I'm guessing that may be why (regardless, I would think it should ask!!)

@Alter Ego  Hopefully others will weigh in on the sizing question because I haven't bought a pair of Lamos in a long time but I found they ran smaller than Uggs. My shoe size is very standard -- I comfortably wear the same size across many brands -- and with Lamo my regular size j-u-s-t fit. 

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:

@Alter Ego  Hopefully others will weigh in on the sizing question because I haven't bought a pair of Lamos in a long time but I found they ran smaller than Uggs. My shoe size is very standard -- I comfortably wear the same size across many brands -- and with Lamo my regular size j-u-s-t fit. 

I agree they run a little on the smaller size.

I go between a 7.5 and 8 in shoes.  I have last year's version in an 8 and I honestly could have used an 8.5, especially if you are going to wear a heavier sock.  My toes go right to the edge of this boot.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Do people hate the label because it says LAMO?  Do you feel the same way about the big label across the back of UGG boots or is that okay because it says UGG? 

Just wondering. 

There was a heated thread about this last year..  The general consensus fell between the name was too similar to LAME-O and for some UGG is a status thing. Me, I hate labels period.

I'm thinking of trying the red.  I'm a 6 or a 6.5 and debating if I should go with 7.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

May I ask the item number?

A269999

Skip it if you have a very wide foot.  I have slightly wide one and though confortable a snug fit.

Honored Contributor

I wear both, but I do love the Uggs label showing....I ordered both.  My Uggs (40% off but still expensive) are being shipped.  I wear socks on Lamo (bad brand name) and naked in my uggs.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Just wondering. 

Uggs is a status thing.  Like walking around with a real Chanel bag instead of Korean version. Lamo sounds....lame.  You need a unique brand name (like Uggs)

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Uggs is a status thing.  Like walking around with a real Chanel bag instead of Korean version. Lamo sounds....lame.  You need a unique brand name (like Uggs)

UGG is hardly in the same category as Chanel.

For some LAMO may be LAME but for others UGG is UGLY.