Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lamo upcoming tsv preorder? Oh yeah!

@winamac1

Thanks Win!  

Respected Contributor

@winamac1. I love those Antelope boots...so cute.  What type of lining do they have?

Contributor

They are really cute - but after the fiasco  last year (or the year before)  when they recalled/cancelled all the orders of the Lamo TSV boot ,  I have no faith in this brand.    How bad do you have to screw up to require an ENTIRE TSV to be recalled before most of them ever shipped....

Respected Contributor

@Packer_Girl wrote:

They are really cute - but after the fiasco  last year (or the year before)  when they recalled/cancelled all the orders of the Lamo TSV boot ,  I have no faith in this brand.    How bad do you have to screw up to require an ENTIRE TSV to be recalled before most of them ever shipped....

I don't remember what ultimately happened with this -- did people finally receive the boots, and were they well received? Was there ever a complete explanation of what happened? (One might think that they would want to be VERY certain nothing like that would happen again, so it should be safe this time around!)

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@winamac1. I love those Antelope boots...so cute.  What type of lining do they have?

Hi Truley.  Thanks.

I'm out of town for business until tonight.  I will look at them when I get home and let you know.  I didn't even pay attention to the lining.  I just tried them on, they fit and they looked cute.  I'll respond to you on this thread.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Packer_Girl wrote:

OMGosh I remember that now.  I finally got my pink ones, and albeit cute...they were too short.  I probably won't try QVC's Lamo's again and stick to my Uggs and Sorels.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@Packer_Girl wrote:

I don't remember what ultimately happened with this -- did people finally receive the boots, and were they well received? Was there ever a complete explanation of what happened? (One might think that they would want to be VERY certain nothing like that would happen again, so it should be safe this time around!)

Mine were never held up, arrived in perfect condition and I like them for what they are.

Respected Contributor

Just seeing the presentation this morning -- they are very cute! (I had not seen a preview).  I'm tempted to get a pair to wear around the house.  But I recall all too well the sizing issues I had last time.  Pat is saying to size up if you are a half size... but my pair of Lamos (purchased several years ago) needed to be sized up even if you were a standard whole size. 

I think I am going to wait for the reviews and pay a slightly higher price once I hear how these are running.  They look perfect for hanging out at home.  Red would be cute for the holidays.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@Packer_Girl wrote:

Mine were never held up, arrived in perfect condition and I like them for what they are.

I don't know why I thought it had to do with labeling or packaging or something, not the boots themselves? Oh well. In any case, I see that they still sell that style (which I think is quite cute, especially for those who want a bright, fun color), and it has lots of good reviews.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Just seeing the presentation this morning -- they are very cute! (I had not seen a preview).  I'm tempted to get a pair to wear around the house.  But I recall all too well the sizing issues I had last time.  Pat is saying to size up if you are a half size... but my pair of Lamos (purchased several years ago) needed to be sized up even if you were a standard whole size. 

I think I am going to wait for the reviews and pay a slightly higher price once I hear how these are running.  They look perfect for hanging out at home.  Red would be cute for the holidays.

I wasn't wowed by the TSV, Island, though they are cute. The fiasco was crazy with the last TSV so I'm passing.  But, I do think if you like these, I'd wait too.  I'd pay $4 more and get the size ou need.  It will be cheaper in the long run. QVC's lamo's sizing is different.