Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lamo upcoming tsv preorder? Oh yeah!

I have four pairs, two of the taller ones and two of the ankle booties. They still look like they are in good condition so I am going to pass on this special value. They look very nice.Whoever orders them enjoy.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the two ladies that said the shaft on these boots are too short. I agree you have to go up in the Lamo boots because of the fur and the shorter shaft. I went up to a nine from a size 8 and they fit and feel very comfortable. So, ladies I would go up a size in these boots. Just a heads up! 

Honored Contributor

QVC Lamo's don't fit me well.  The 8 is too short, and the 9 is too big.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

I purchased a new pair of UGGs during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.  If, however, I needed an UGG-type boot, I would purchase from Sam's or Costco.  Theirs are real Australian shearling, not faux fur, and at Sam's they cost $34.99.  

I think the LAMO boot is a cute style, but I also feel the shaft is a bit too short making it look more like a slipper.  

Hi Magic.  I think UGGS are so cute, and I own many pairs.   But I have many pairs of UGGS and won't buy these.  They look nice though.

I have a pair of LAMO that I like, but the last year's TSV didn't fit me well.  I bought the pink and returned them.  The size 8 was too short, and I knew the 9 would be too big. 

I don't need another pair.

I wear mine in the Winter with leggings, jeans and usually sweaters or LLL jackets. 

@winamac1

Hi Win!  I like my UGGs too, but I am really hoping for a repeat of last winter where we got so little snow boots were optional!  

I think the LAMO boots are cute, just think they should be a tad bit higher.  I just parted with my EMUs for that reason.  I don't know why, but to me a short shaft suede boot reminds me of house slippers. Speaking of which, I thought about buying the HSN Sporto slipper, but knew I wouldn't wear them.  As cold as it is here in the winter, I either go barefoot or wear a pair of socks.  Slippers are like a foreign object to me.  LOL

I agree w/ everything you said Magic.  I do like house slippers, but I don't wear them out.

Check out the Antelope boots I bought.  They are so cute.  I got in the taupey color!

Smiley Happy

https://www.antelopeshoes.com/304-ankle-boots-15359.html

I ordered those cute ryka TSV's in the taupe (the funky ones) and the 8 didn't fit right and neither did the 8.5.   Usually 8's fit me fine except for the Q boots.  Smiley Happy

Needless to say, I found these Antelope ones and they are just adorable!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered these. Then, the more I looked at them I didn't like the sweater knit tops. Or the height. Nothing against Lamo.  So, after four days, I cancelled the order. Surprised that the system let me.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

Win, I am jonesing over your new Antelopes!  That ruffle is too cute!  

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1

Win, I am jonesing over your new Antelopes!  That ruffle is too cute!  

Thanks Magic! Smiley Happy  The ruffle kind of made them!  I tried them on last night--so comfy and adorable.  They're a bit funky and I love that! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

Do they run true to size, Win?  

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1

Do they run true to size, Win?  

totally--an 8 fit perfectly!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

QVC Lamo's don't fit me well.  The 8 is too short, and the 9 is too big.

It is a little short on me too.  I can still wear it but with thin socks.  Only Uggs fit me perfectly.  I noticed Evine has EMU another Aussie ugg type boots.  Made in China, but I hear it still pretty good