Honored Contributor

I can see the Duchess of Cambridge in something like this.  This is not something I would wear.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It's beautiful-someone needs to tell Kate that it's 50% off😁

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Gorgeous! I love it, although it's not practical.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy looking at it.

Can not imagine myself wearing it. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

To me it looks like something Princes Kate might wear

@I am still oxox 

Thats exactly the first thought that popped into my head as well!  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Re: Ladylike Floral Coat

[ Edited ]

It does not appeal to me (partly the colors). Contrary to a couple of other opinions, it doesn't look very "Kate-like" to me either! (The cut seems, to me, more like something Camilla might wear. Kate frequently wears coats that are VERY fitted on top and to the waist.)

Honored Contributor

I love this.  Shoes are perfectSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

It does not appeal to me (partly the colors). Contrary to a couple of other opinions, it doesn't look very "Kate-like" to me either! (The cut seems, to me, more like something Camilla might wear. Kate frequently wears coats that are VERY fitted on top and to the waist.)

I agree that it is more CAmilla than Kate.  But it does look like something one of the royal ladies would wear.

Honored Contributor

All the ladies who could and would dressed like this in the 1950s and early 1960s until the hippie movement took over and bras were burned and being a lady was spurned.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

All the ladies who could and would dressed like this in the 1950s and early 1960s until the hippie movement took over and bras were burned and being a lady was spurned.

I prefer to think of it as the hippie movement allowed women to start to come into their own, and be themselves rather than what society (men) expected them to be.