Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lady Gaga steps out in black mini dress

She looks elegant, and sophisticated. There is nothing wrong with her arms, and the dress is a perfect fit. I think she does channel a modern day Audrey Hepburn.

Honored Contributor

Modern woman channeling Audrey Hepburn. She looks lovely in this outfit...

Honored Contributor

Gaga looks very elegant.   The collar is a big fall influence but I don't care for the buttons. 

Honored Contributor

I do not care for the collar and in my opinion it takes away from the dress.  However, Lady Ga Ga wears it well!!!!!  By the way love her duets with Tony Bennett,  great music!

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

She looks elegant, and sophisticated. There is nothing wrong with her arms, and the dress is a perfect fit. I think she does channel a modern day Audrey Hepburn.

@manny2 

No it isn't ... not even close to a "perfect fit".  .   It's too tight and is not flattering.   

Picture what this will look like getting in and out of a car.  Yikes!  The hem will practically ride up to her waist.   

She should definitely fire her stylist.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@manny2 

No it isn't ... not even close to a "perfect fit".  .   It's too tight and is not flattering.   

Picture what this will look like getting in and out of a car.  Yikes!  The hem will practically ride up to her waist.   

She should definitely fire her stylist.

"Too tight" is often subjective. When a woman has a tiny frame wearing a dress with "give" often makes her look like the dress is wearing her. Even the slightest amount of extra fabric can make that difference. It appears Lady GaGa came to the same conclusion as did her stylist....

Honored Contributor

Aww, she looks great. Very classy and elegant. She has such a good time with clothes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but, I don’t like the entire outfit 👎

Valued Contributor

Way better than the meat dress!

Respected Contributor

It's sort of okay, for Gaga, but my first thought was that it looks very uncomfortable. I think I'd feel like i was suffocating in this dress. Sizing up might have helped some.