Honored Contributor

I saw her first Jazz and Piano show last night. Words can't even describe how incredible it was.

Tony Bennett was there! He did two songs with her-Lady Is A Tramp and Cheek To Cheek.

I loved all her outfits, I think the gold one was my favorite. It sparkled so much.

The first one is the one she started the show with. The last one, the skirt was detachable and had pants underneath. She ended the show with New York New York and she was wearing that with the pants. Will try to find a picture.

I wish I could have seen her Enigma show too, that was Saturday night. 

lady-gaga-jazz-and-piano-opening-night-01.jpglady-gaga-jazz-and-piano-opening-night-02.jpglady-gaga-jazz-and-piano-opening-night-03.jpglady-gaga-jazz-and-piano-opening-night-05.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Forgot this one. It had the most beautiful black velvet strapless dress underneath. With black velvet gloves.

lady-gaga-jazz-and-piano-opening-night-04.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I love Lady Gaga!! I’m not always a fan of her fashion. JMO  but she is so ultra talented she doesn’t need to go over the top.It detracts from her performances. The first black sequined gown with the big slit is beautiful!!

Esteemed Contributor

Where was she performing?....What a Wow night it must have been for you!...She is an amazing diversified talent!

Tony Bennett looks absolutely wonderful...I love their duets!

The show must have left you breathless!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove It's at the Park Theater at the Park MGM hotel. She's doing a residency. Hotel and theater just opened in December. I believe it used to be the Monte Carlo.

Hotel has a Mad Men style. I'm staying there, leaving today.

I got my ticket for face value, $82, last summer through a presale on her web site. On the secondary market they're selling for thousands of dollars.

My seat was in the balcony but it's a small venue- 5, 000 something seats  

Honored Contributor

Wow, @Greeneyedlady21.  What a great time! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lady Gaga Vegas Fashion

[ Edited ]

Love Lady Gaga....so obviously talented.  I've been a fan of her message as well as her gifted singing.    @Greeneyedlady21  You really scored!  Thanks for sharing...love your enthusiasm and the pictures.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21...Wow, what a great deal you got!....How exciting for you!...What an outstanding show it must have been to experience!

Thanks for sharing with us! Woman Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Several years ago, when Lady Gaga first became popular, I endeared myself to my granddaughter by getting her tickets to a Gaga show. At the time, I thought Lady Gaga was just another silly teenage fad performer. Then I saw her perform on the Today Show. She sang one of her hits and then sat down at the piano and sang an old standard. I realized then that she was a truly gifted performer. When Tony Bennett became a kind of mentor, helping Gaga take best advantage of her talents, he transformed her. She is definitely NOT a flash-in-the-pan performer.

Trusted Contributor

WOW @Greeneyedlady21, how lucky you are that you were able to see that !

She is an amazing talent.  I would have been starstruck and in awe to see a show like that.  As one said...She must have taken your breath away !

LOVE GAGA and what she represents and that amazing voice.

I am so happy @Greeneyedlady21 for you , that you were able to see that talent.