Trusted Contributor

Wow, sounds like a great evening!  Lucky you that you got to go and share it with your angel momHeart.  

I am a big fan of LGG.  I haven't been to Vegas for about 15 yrs, I'm about due!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so jealous.  I just think she is a music god and have the utmost respect for her talent.  I'm glad you were able to catch her show and thanks for sharing the pictures with us!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21...Your outfit sounds lovely...just as dazzling as the show itself!...

LOL at setting off the metal detector!

What a touching, memorable way to celebrate your dear Mom's life!...She would have loved that for you and I'm sure her spirit was surrounding you throughout, as it always will! Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

I have always enjoyed her music but what really stepped her up was when she sang 'The hills are alive' and Julie Andrews came out. 

I wish she would just use her real name instead of Lady Gaga. She is so past those days and has evolved into a brilliant and talented singer/actress.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lady Gaga Vegas Fashion

[ Edited ]

@hsawaknow...Yes!...The Sound of Music tribute to Julie Andrews at the Oscars that year is when I really became a fan of Lady Gaga!...Her beautiful voice was truly showcased when she sang the songs from this musical so absolutely beautiful and her performance gave me goosebumps throughout....I've listened to it several times since!

eta:...Julie Andrews' response to Lady Gaga's performance...."She hit it out of the ballpark!"

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

Her younger sister Natali designed the first black dress. She graduated from the Parsons School. A different designer did the headpiece.

Gold sparkly dress and the black tux are by Ralph Lauren. Schiaparelli designed the pink cape and the black velvet strapless gown.

This is her sister Natali

images.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"