Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lady Gaga -- Is she serious?

QVC was selling those pants today. Said  they were not underpants, they were smoothers.

Trusted Contributor

I forget which hotel it was, but when we were in Vegas last year they had many of her outfits on display.  Very pretty and the detailing and workmanship looked exquisite.  

Frequent Contributor

The photo is old 8/21. The bike shorts and top, is Marc Jacobs line, with pleaser platform boots. She was leaving radio music hall. Sarah jessica parker wore them and it was fine for her, and others. I, don't understand the fuss about what she is wearing. The pleaser shoes are very popular with women and men, as well. Many in entertainment wear clothing that reveals the whole body, all open sheer, nipples, butt crack for everyone to see, with 10inch heels as well. Boyenc'e, kim and khloe kardashian, and also J Lo. Why so harsh towards Lady Gaga. Elton john wore higher boots, and the Queen took notice, and had him in for tea. She, looks great in her outfit, and her pleaser boots.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I have never understood this woman or the fascination with her.  Very strange.

@beckyb1012 -what do you not understand about her?  Just curious. 

I find her strange like I said above.  The only time I did not was in the movie A Star Is Born.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Size XX Small?  QVC's Amy would wear it.

Meh...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@millieshops @Photos that get attention mean money in the bank. Silly shoes attract a lot of attention. She does look good in the light blue set. The shoes are just for the press to spread around and grab our attention.