Valued Contributor

Jayne, Pat, and Courtney, love the "Red Carpet Look." The Friday night shows are very welcoming on a 3 degree night in New York!

Super Contributor

Re: Ladies, you look lovely!!

I just tuned in. WOW, Courtney looks really gorgeous! I haven't seen the others yet.

Contributor

The ladies do look beautiful. I love the show and the new designers. This is so much better than those awful Red Carpet shows in Hollybowl, was never a fan and did not watch. At least someone has some new and fresh ideas. Farewell to the Queen! Really enjoyable show and guess what, you can actually hear the presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Pat looked particularly nice tonight.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree. The ladies look lovely tonight.

Honored Contributor

So glad to see these ladies dressed up. Just goes to show that the ""everyday"" host can also do night time glamour shows.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I like George K., too. That jumpsuit would be a definite "no" for me, though!
Super Contributor

I clicked it on earlier and watched a minute of it on my computer and only saw Pat, who looks amazingly lovely tonight! Wow, that dress is so flattering on her. She looks great in blue.

Her new hairstyle is especially flattering on her. It looks so nice. She really has found the perfect haircut for her face shape. So pretty.

Pat always does a great job with jewelry shows.

Contributor

I agree, they all look beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Love Jane's hair! Everyone looks amazing!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."