Esteemed Contributor

Ladies who were asking for daytime Katrina Szish ...

She has posted on Instagram that she will be on Monday, from 10am to noon ET - Barefoot Dreams and Candace Cameron Bure Clothing.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies who were asking for daytime Katrina Szish ...

I believe there is a Jason Wu TSV on June 4 that Kattina will host launch show on Thur June 3 before her weekly Szish List show @shoesnbags  @1Professor  & Jason Wu fans

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I like her. She focuses on the details of the product.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

She has posted on Instagram that she will be on Monday, from 10am to noon ET - Barefoot Dreams and Candace Cameron Bure Clothing.

@shoesnbags - thank you for the program info. I try to shop Katrina's shows when she hosts brands/items that are of interest to me

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Pretty classy woman..I like her...hope she stays that way.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Really  find her shows informative. The last one  out on the patio as a Tiki party was  very nice. I don't care for the two ;lines of clothes she'll present on Monday so, I'll pass.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I believe there is a Jason Wu TSV on June 4 that Kattina will host launch show on Thur June 3 before her weekly Szish List show @shoesnbags  @1Professor  & Jason Wu fans

@Chi-town girl   Love the heads up, thanks! 

Oddly, Katrina, who seems like an enthusiastic host on fashion, doesn't, herself, have Jason Wu style. Of course, I can't think of  a Q host who actually has that style.

I scored the iconic Jason Wu hooded sweatshirt in his first showing—in black. Several backups, too. Love the satin back. So beautifully made. The SMALL fits under my blazers, the MEDIUM for hanging out. Next show I scored the black sweatshirt with the grosgrain ribbon; also got it in the fabulous blue.

I enjoy Jason's thoughtful comments, whether or not I'm buying an item.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Love the heads up, thanks! 

Oddly, Katrina, who seems like an enthusiastic host on fashion, doesn't, herself, have Jason Wu style. Of course, I can't think of  a Q host who actually has that style.

I scored the iconic Jason Wu hooded sweatshirt in his first showing—in black. Several backups, too. Love the satin back. So beautifully made. The SMALL fits under my blazers, the MEDIUM for hanging out. Next show I scored the black sweatshirt with the grosgrain ribbon; also got it in the fabulous blue.

I enjoy Jason's thoughtful comments, whether or not I'm buying an item.

@1Professor  - Katrina and JW go back as professional acquaintances from her CNN fashion reporting days.

Jason is frequently a commentary guest on her Szish List shows - thus she has been given the privilege to introduce his new collections.  No surprise that she will host his next TSV launch 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Love the backstory.

Actually, I remember Shawn introducing the FIRST Jason Wu? Not a great match.

Katrina will for sure appreciate the details in his designs.

Hope she wears a Jason Wu.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Love the backstory.

Actually, I remember Shawn introducing the FIRST Jason Wu? Not a great match.

Katrina will for sure appreciate the details in his designs.

Hope she wears a Jason Wu.

@1Professor  - yes, Shawn hosted the initial JW full hour shows, but the hoodie and a few other items were initially presented/first aired by Katrina on the Szish List show. That's when I shopped. 

Same process when his Spring collection launched, 1st itens aired on Katrina's show. Katrina mentioned that she was given the honor to 'launch'his new collections