Honored Contributor

Ladies who like Cacique bras....

I have worn this brand bra for years and years and never had any complaints about them. I went to get some new ones as mine are a few years old and showing it. I found Lane Bryant was having a sale on them - buy one get one half off so I bought 6 - in the end over $120 even with the sale.However, I am finding that when I wash them the the hooks on the back are all getting bent out of shape and I have to use pliers and bend them back. I always snap my bras closed to wash and put them into a lingerie bag but neither of these things makes a difference. At home I wash my bras on gentle cycle but here at camp that isn't an option. For now - until we get home next week I am just continuing to wear the old ones and have put the new ones aside. I think that they are using a cheaper , not as good hooks now though and that may be the problem as I have never had this issue before. I hope this isn't another very good product going down the tubes.I'd hate to have to find a new brand of bras to wear.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies who like Cacique bras....

[ Edited ]
Wacole HG Bra !!! No longer!! Experiment with others.
Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies who like Cacique bras....

I only buy cheapy bras. I throw them in the wash then in the dryer. I never have problems with hooks getting bent. Sometimes it doesn't pay to spend more. 

"Pure Michigan"