Honored Contributor

Ladies if you need a nice pr of sandals

[ Edited ]

I just bought a pr of Isaac's for $25 regularly just under $100. They have a ruffle and are suede. Not too high of a heel, just 2 inches..They come in 3 colors, I got sand

I have always had very good luck with Isaac's shoes. They fit well ,and are comfortable, and they are well made

A349200

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ladies if you need a nice pr of sandals

[ Edited ]

Nice of you to share some feedback. I remember staying away from these because of the way the ruffles folded on each shoe.  I guess the model in the presentation got a bad pair.  I do like the sand color.  Looks like that's the only color available in my size.  The price is really good and they will go with just about everything.

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 8.04.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 8.04.07 AM.png

Honored Contributor

I am sure a trip to the cobbler can sort that out

Esteemed Contributor

The shoes are very cute. They wouldn't work for me because I don't like the way ankle straps look on my foot. 

Super Contributor

I ordered a long time ago and when they arrived the ruffle was not laying down.  I returned them because they did not look good.

Trusted Contributor

@cherry : Do you think working that with your fingers would work?

I have a pair of flats that have a leather flower in the toe that sometimes gets smashed. I work it with my fingers and the warmth seems to do the trick.

I would at least try that first if I really like them.

Honored Contributor

It might be @Sadiesadie . they probably weren't packed well. One lady said hers were fine. so I will have to see when I get them

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @cherry , for the rec. I am very tempted by these.

I saw the ruffle "funk" in the video, and my thoughts are that all they need is a steamer, which I have and I bet most of us fashion lovers have, also.

Honored Contributor

I have seen flip flops that cost more than these shoes...You might be right  @FLgardener