Esteemed Contributor

The only gloves I own are gardening gloves. We don't wear gloves in Arizona. 

Respected Contributor

The last time I wore gloves for dress was for my First Holy Communion and as a Brownie and a Junior in Girl Scouts.  I still have the gloves stashed away in a box with my Girl Scout paraphernalia, like my sash and badges, etc.  Don't ask me what I am saving it for.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

While I do like the dressy "look" of gloves, I haven't worn that type of glove since Prom 1971! 

For me, they would just be a nuisance...one more thing to keep up with, wash, store somewhere. 

Esteemed Contributor

My mother never wore dress gloves, and I don't see them around anymore. I think only royalty and sometimes brides wear dress gloves. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't worn them since I was a kid and that was only for Easter Sunday.  I've never seen anyone in them except for a Celebrity type gala or the royal family....things along those lines.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I love to watch the old Perry Mason shows. The women (girls,also) wear gloves all the time. Some of my pictures from my childhood I wear gloves like for church.

Contributor
I love hats and gloves for dress up but I haven't worn either since I was a little girl at Easter.
Esteemed Contributor

Not a Florida tradition.

Respected Contributor

I do not have any dress gloves but I think they are elegant and beautiful.

Anthropology modern opera gloves

By Anthropologie Modern Opera Gloves | Anthropologie Japan Official Site

By Anthropologie Modern Opera Gloves in 2022 | Dresses, Formal dresses,  Fashion

By Anthropologie Modern Opera Gloves | Anthropologie

Honored Contributor

I've got an old ratty pair of knit gloves I keep in the garage for the occasions when I have to clean snow or ice off the car, and that's the only time I wear gloves.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment