Contributor

Ladies,Please Check Your Purchases Carefully!!

Ladies, just got back and hoped everyone had a wonderful holiday! Please check your purchases from Q carefully,not the once over or leaving in bag until needed,etc. I never had so many issues as this past year with Linea, Ripka, and other vendors as well. As that poster who had the oil spots on her chartreuse bow sweater, this is the second chartreuse that is going back for exchange, the first was sized and labeled incorrectly. I packed it,put it on with arrival, and a relative noted the damage on the neckline so it was enough to warrant an exchange. I had problems with the whole new "sweater" skirt/cardigan line in the three colors which I adore. Marked the defect and hopefully the third will be good. The chartreuse is gorgeous with plum or purple w/o looking like a Christmas tree! I know Louis can't be there examining every item, but remember the old Q commercials with the examiner with the jeweler's loop? Not happening now. Seems when you mention these issues, some take it as an attack on another forum or maybe it's my misinterpretation. Just hoping Q can get their quality control in order as a newbie to my favorite lines will not buy again with this going on and Louis gets a return not because of dislike but defect.