Valued Contributor

Re: Lack of Sizing Charts

[ Edited ]

@Jrzgirl Thank you, you understand what I am talking about.  I am someone that relies only on the garment specific information that is in the section "click here." And QVC sizing is hardly ever accurate from garment to garment.  For your information ladies or gentlemen commenting, I was watching Katrina presenting multiple items New Year's Eve and many of the size charts were not available. I was watching someone else presenting Denim and Company plaid leggings New Years Day, and there were no size charts available.  I am not a complete buffoon and there's no need to attack my intelligence. I have been using computers since I was 5 and shopping online long enough to know how to do it and to find the information I need to make a purchase.

Unlike "someone" else mentioned, I am not a "wealth of misinformation" . How completely rude.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 

I often find garment measurements are missing but it is usually only in one place. They might be missing in the QVC app but I can find them if I look up the item using the website. Or the opposite. 

Valued Contributor

@willdob3  I would agree with you.  I use the heavily host promoted QVC App, but having to jump back to the website to check for a garment specific chart, if it is even able to load in my web browser, will just cut down on my spending in 2021 😊

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 

Yes, it is saving me money, too. Sometimes there are no garment measurements listed anywhere and that is a no sale for me. Even if there is a size chart. Without garment measurements I walk away.

Honored Contributor

@Jrzgirl wrote:

Recently there have been quite a few items where the "click here" measurements are incomplete.  They had the measurements for plus sized garments but none for the

XS - XL garments.   I called CS to find out what the measurements were but they did not have them either.  There have been also instances where there were no measurements at all.

@Jrzgirl.  You must have extraordinarily bad luck because the only time I see such abnormalities on brand-new items which have not yet been processed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ajsidney12 like you and @willdob3 I shop using safari (not the app), and many times get the error message, something like "The requested content cannot be loaded.  Please try again later."  I think this is a website malfunction that can be fixed with rebooting, but who has time for that.  So I shop on my macbook pro, and if I can't load the garment measurements, use safari on my iphone.  Safari on my iphone has never failed me, but I use that for qvc rarely.

@Kachina624 has offended me too with her style, attacking defenses of qvc.  I am sure she is oblivious.  Totally unnecessary grief.

Valued Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  Thank you.   I appreciate your response.

Esteemed Contributor

When I "click here" it is blank on my Ipad, so not everyone can see a size chart.  I have sent two items back for an exchange. If they are not available, discontinued or sold out they do charge return shipping. The only item I have had luck exchanging are Laurie Felt jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer wrote:

When I "click here" it is blank on my Ipad, so not everyone can see a size chart.  I have sent two items back for an exchange. If they are not available, discontinued or sold out they do charge return shipping. The only item I have had luck exchanging are Laurie Felt jeans.

@barrel racer I have read other posts with similar complaints. It is likely the size chart is oversized for your ipad screen, so try scrolling around to see the text, or "shrink" the size of the chart so you can see the whole thing and not a blank space within it.  The garment measurements charts have a lot of blank spaces.  I "shrink" the view by putting two or three fingers on the screen and moving them together, as if I were grasping something, and I touch the screen with my fingers and move them apart to enlarge.

Note that the shrinking or expansion of the image with fingers doesn't work on all apps.  It works on Safari.  I don't know about the QVC app because I don't have it, don't use.

Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor
If they want people to shop via their app then fix it. I seldom order clothes anymore for this reason. Not going to go to two places to “maybe” find the garment measurements. The Q IT people simply don’t get it.