Valued Contributor

Before 2020 went haywire with covid, the internet site and the Q app always included Garment Specific Measurements.  It is almost impossible to find them loaded unless it is a specific non-QVC brand like Spanx, etc.  What is the problem with this, uploading a picture file to an app and website is minimal effort and time to complete so it could not be a staffing issue.  Also to the powers that be at QVC, it would reduce the returns and possibly increase purchases.  I am not paying for returns for the "free exchange" that is not-so-free when you have to pay to ship back the returned item.  It would be nice if they at a bare minimum would post the sizing during the tv broadcast, which barely occurs or is limited at best.

Honored Contributor

The garment measurements are at the end of the garment description where it says to "click hete" for measurements.  They are consistently available on everything i check.  I don't thing you're looking in the right place.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12.  @FYI, when you return for an exchange, there is not a shipping charge.  You are a wealth of misinformation

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
@ajsidney12 You're not looking very hard.  As @Kachina624 said it can be found on every item of clothing.   Size Guide.
Contributor

Recently there have been quite a few items where the "click here" measurements are incomplete.  They had the measurements for plus sized garments but none for the

XS - XL garments.   I called CS to find out what the measurements were but they did not have them either.  There have been also instances where there were no measurements at all.

Trusted Contributor

The ‘click-here’ measurements are where they should be, but it takes about 1 minute for them to open up, so I wait.  Can’t understand why it was efficient for many years, but no longer, at least for me!

Honored Contributor

I have been having issues with the click here measurements...I click on the button but I get a notice (don't recall the actual words) but the measurements do not appear....happens with both Safari and Chrome.

Honored Contributor

go to 'View' then click on 'Stop' that's what Apple users have to go thru

another gal said just sit and wait and they will eventually pop up.

Their tech department is ran by chimps.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

run by people who have never used the site to actually shop for something 

so yeah maybe chimps 

Honored Contributor

I was gonna order Graver slacks but got this, so, gave up

The requested content cannot be loaded.
Please try again later.