Honored Contributor

I get that catalog too, I have no idea why.  I wouldn't say the clothes run small, they have a size chart and if you follow the size chart, you'll get right size.  It just won't be the size that you want to wear or makes you feel good about yourself.  The US doesn't have standard sizing so there is no such thing as  "I wear a size 8".  But the fit is obviously not intended for the average middle aged and older woman. I remember Evine sold jeans very much like that earlier this summer.   

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lace Cutout Jean

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

They had some skinny jeans that came in a whole bunch of really nice colors

imageService.jpeg.jpg

I like the shirt too! LOL

@Andreatoo 

I do like this combo. 

Well, I guess you got both sides regarding reviews. ☺

Who knows? 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  My real size in jeans is 12, vanity sizing is 10 so I always order a 14.  I have a thick waist and short torsoe also and from your pictures it doesn't appear you do 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I get that catalog too, I have no idea why.  I wouldn't say the clothes run small, they have a size chart and if you follow the size chart, you'll get right size.  It just won't be the size that you want to wear or makes you feel good about yourself.  The US doesn't have standard sizing so there is no such thing as  "I wear a size 8".  But the fit is obviously not intended for the average middle aged and older woman. I remember Evine sold jeans very much like that earlier this summer.   

@chrystaltree 

I'm confused. Did you order from the catalog or are you just arguing semantics? Whether the described measurements are not accurate or they run smaller than most other clothing lines it still would be an accurate statement to say they run small

I inferred from the reviews that it was the former. Do you have experience with the vendor?

Honored Contributor

@ILTH 

I like this one too!

imageService.jpeg-1.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ILTH 

I like this one too!

imageService.jpeg-1.jpg

I really like the slhouette and color combo of the first picture you showed. And with the sandals.

Honored Contributor

@ILTH 

I would not reach for that shirt to go with those pants but I think they look great together. My concern with the pants is shoes?! I think I would have a difficult time picking a color that works well with that shade of green

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ILTH 

I would not reach for that shirt to go with those pants but I think they look great together. My concern with the pants is shoes?! I think I would have a difficult time picking a color that works well with that shade of green

@Andreatoo 

I was just trying to say that that outfit appeals to me. Definitely my style. 

I've seen pictures you post in your outfits. With your tiny waist and hourglass, you could wear any top (loose or form-fitting) and look good. I have to say, though, form-fitting looks really really good on you. 

Colored shoes don't scare me☺. I love them. 

I think you could wear any color with those neon pants. But, black, grey or white would go well, too. 

BTW - your kitten is adorable. 

Honored Contributor

@ILTH 

I'm agreeing with you. I like the combo too it just wouldn't have occurred me to put it together! LOL

Maybe it's because of the weather but I'm finding myself drawn to woven tops a lot lately

The kitten is my daughter's latest rescue project and she is adorable from what I've seen! She works with a rescue group so it remains to be seen whether she keeps her or not but the way she's talking about her I think she will! This will push her dangerously close to crazy cat lady territory! LOL her last adoption was a kitten that walked in the front door and made himself at home when her roommate opened the door to go to work! LOL

" Excuse me? May I help you?" 😏