Honored Contributor

imageService.jpeg-2.jpg

K.Jordan 

I'd never heard of them before either but out of the blue I received their catalog so I checked out their website. A lot of very trendy stuff, novelty pieces, at suspiciously low prices. Apparently everything runs small. The interesting thing is they actually offer a form of easy pay?! I've noticed that with a few online vendors lately 

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo , I love those jeans but I'm  afraid to buy them if they're so low priced and run small.

Honored Contributor

The lace runs a too high.

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@Andreatoo , I love those jeans but I'm  afraid to buy them if they're so low priced and run small.

I went through some reviews on different items, including these lace jeans, and to be fair I didn't see any gripes about quality. Mostly it was that they run consistently small. These jeans actually had 4 stars. I'm hoping someone has had some experience with the vendor

@Carol Diane 

They had some skinny jeans that came in a whole bunch of really nice colors

imageService.jpeg.jpg

I like the shirt too! LOL

Honored Contributor

They are appealing to look at but not for my figure.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lace Cutout Jean

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo 

Go to sitejabber dot com & search kjordan dot com there and read the reviews. (or Google K. Jordan reviews sitejabber in your browser)HORRIBLE reviews. Out of 93 reviews, 70 are 1-star (out of 5-stars).

Also, BBB. Complaints. 

Honored Contributor

@ILTH 

Thanks for that! I guess my suspicions were correct huh?!

Which then begs the question: where did the reviews on their website come from?!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ILTH 

Thanks for that! I guess my suspicions were correct huh?!

Which then begs the question: where did the reviews on their website come from?!

fakes

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo  I have bought many things from K Jordan and never did I find anything of poor quality.  I did find that jeans often were not vanity sized like most other brands so that accounts for they run small.   I also know that with other clothes, the sizes often run big.  I have bought several dresses for weddings there and need to size down for a perfect fit.    The same with most tops.  I read the reviews first though before ordering.  There jeans are usually too high waisted for me though but nice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pook wrote:

@Andreatoo  I have bought many things from K Jordan and never did I find anything of poor quality.  I did find that jeans often were not vanity sized like most other brands so that accounts for they run small.   I also know that with other clothes, the sizes often run big.  I have bought several dresses for weddings there and need to size down for a perfect fit.    The same with most tops.  I read the reviews first though before ordering.  There jeans are usually too high waisted for me though but nice.

@Pook 

I appreciate the input! If I take a chance on the jeans do I go one or two sizes up?

The lace ones are fun but I was considering a pair of the colored ones for $30?!