Honored Contributor

Re: Labellum by Hilary Scott

I just ordered my one piece, this tee for $9.95. Far more bling than I usually wear, but I like the idea of wearing it under something like a moto jacket. I had to get the black and ivory because that's all that was left in a medium. Item 521-447. She showed this in her first show and it looked pretty.

Also the embroidered belt is now 9 dollars and change.

labellum-by-hillary-scott-sequin-motif-georgette-tee-d-20170330153929653-521447_845.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I was over HSN checking out Hilary Scott's clothing and they are just beautiful.  There is a floral off the shoulder dress and embroidered jean jacket that I love.  Has anyone ordered anything from her line?  How is the quality?

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

On HSN. I like her and I like her fashions; a little pricey for the most part and unlikely much will get to clearance pricing since she sells well but attractive nonetheless!

She's charmingly enthusiastic and has great styling tips for her pieces as well...

labellum dress.jpg

this is 2 pieces; mixed media

labellum extended shoulder.jpg

split back

labellum tunic.jpg

also comes in navy

labellum vegan moto.jpg

Not usually a metalic fan but this is fun!

I like her & her mother!  I bought her very nicely embellished denim jacket for a great price - gone now- the split back, grommet neck t shirts & the crushed velvet tee.  Generously cut, & good quality.

Honored Contributor

this is why I never say never!

labellum jacket.jpg

I don't like contrasting embroidery; not on denim, faux leather, or most anything else but I guess it's the subtlety of the colors that really attract me to this piece!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

this is why I never say never!

labellum jacket.jpg

I don't like contrasting embroidery; not on denim, faux leather, or most anything else but I guess it's the subtlety of the colors that really attract me to this piece!

I ordered this jacket in black.  I wanted this one but it was sold out of my size.  I think it's adorable.