Respected Contributor

I'm watching Shawn's fashion show in the background pretty much, but my plaid radar went off when the LUG vendor came on.  Anyway, does that red plain blouse have a cape attached to the shoulders?  At fist I thought it was a flannel duster or something, but now it just looks like a cape.  Anybody recognize the designer/line that thing is from?   I probably don't want to know how much that totally impractical thing costs!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: LUG vendor's plaid blouse?

@CamilleP

I don't know, but I did find this for under $30 at Dillard's, from Elan.

ELAN Plaid Western Inspired Hi-Low Ruffle Hem Button Front Shirt

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@CamilleP

I don't know, but I did find this for under $30 at Dillard's, from Elan.

ELAN Plaid Western Inspired Hi-Low Ruffle Hem Button Front Shirt

I love this one.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Lolakimono.  We don't have Dillard's stores in Oregon, I could probably order that blouse online, though.  The price is undoubtedly better than what the LUG vendor was wearing.  I see you did a screen capture of that caped thing, I wonder how long it would be before one caught one's heel in that drift of fabric and tore it?  <sigh>  Some of us have to live in the real world.

Honored Contributor

I saw that show last night and thought the blouse looked great on the vendor, to me it's kind of a limited purchase, for holiday wear only. I would not feel comfortable wearing something so dramatic on a daily basis.