Valued Contributor

Can't decide between the heather navy and heather gray in this crossbody bag. Navy is in the picture. Thought I was gravitating towards gray, now I can't decide.  Would gray go with more??   HELP!!  

Lug Convertible RFID Crossbody & Belt Bag - Carousel

Esteemed Contributor

@BetsyDoodle I actually own both! It's a fantastic purse! I find that the gray heather goes with more of my outfits....but that's just me.

Valued Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@BetsyDoodle I actually own both! It's a fantastic purse! I find that the gray heather goes with more of my outfits....but that's just me.

Well, now that is a solution---Just get both!!!!!!  I am so glad you like this purse, I have been eyeing it.  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I've also been looking at this bag, hesitating because I only have leather bags.  To date, I'm not a fan of cloth purses.  IMO, I'd go with the gray heather, it's definitely more neutral.

Esteemed Contributor

I just purchased the gray!!!

Valued Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I've also been looking at this bag, hesitating because I only have leather bags.  To date, I'm not a fan of cloth purses.  IMO, I'd go with the gray heather, it's definitely more neutral.

I have had leather up to now too, but was looking to change and be hands free for a while.

Respected Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I have had leather up to now too, but was looking to change and be hands free for a while.

@BetsyDoodle ~ I have leather crossbody bags, which I love too!

Looking for a change,  but can't find any crossbody that's better than I already own.

Valued Contributor

Just ordered both the navy and the gray.  If I still like both in person I will keep or if one jumps at me I will send the other back or keep it for a backup!  Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

Just ordered both the navy and the gray.  If I still like both in person I will keep or if one jumps at me I will send the other back or keep it for a backup!  Smiley Wink

I received both of my Lug bags and I'm keeping BOTH!!!  I love them and they hold EVERYTHING I had in my other bag!!  I was doubtful at first that everything would fit, but it is like a clown car, it holds it all.  I also love that I can be hands free.  Going to be posting a review for them, no wonder there are "Lug nuts" out there. If anyone is in doubt, just get it!!!!          Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

That's a really nice bag, cute and practical. 

I've been using a Travelon for everyday use for a few years. I love the organization, but honestly it's too big for me. 

I really like this LUG, in all colors!