Honored Contributor

LUG TSV RFID crossbody from 4/30

just a note to those who ordered the LUG TSV crossbody from last week (4/30/2022).

i received mine today and was surprised that the CHARM that goes on the bag was on the outside of the bag with the qvc receipt. make sure to open the clear plastic portion outside to find your charm.

these are very nice by the way and a bit larger than i anticipated. hope you all love yours!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: LUG TSV RFID crossbody from 4/30

Wow....thanks for the heads up. Seems like an odd way to package the charm.....I probably would have missed it.

Contributor

@sunshine45 

@sunshine45 wrote:

just a note to those who ordered the LUG TSV crossbody from last week (4/30/2022).

i received mine today and was surprised that the CHARM that goes on the bag was on the outside of the bag with the qvc receipt. make sure to open the clear plastic portion outside to find your charm.

these are very nice by the way and a bit larger than i anticipated. hope you all love yours!

Wow, thank you, thank you for this info.

Mine just arrived today as well. You saved me from searching for the charm.

I probably would have thrown it out.

BTW, I love the bag got the Camo.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thank you so much for the tip!  I'm not so sure I would have been able to find it.

I purchased the silver, it's a fun change to my regular black and gray.  Think I'll do a little searching to see if she has a chain strap to go with the bag, that would look nice.

Honored Contributor

@GloriBee 

i posted about it here also! Smiley Happy

i was surprised at how it was included on the outside of the package.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein