Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I picked up the silver bag also.  I've got a couple of straps from some Think Royln bags that I think will interchange with it.  I like Lug for the organization. 

I also like the striped design but maybe I'll save that for a different bag.  I don't have the Wheelie suitcase but do have another small Lug suitcase from about 4-5 years back and it has held up pretty well. 

I agree with you about the free shipping, especially on the small items like the charms. 

@Roni18 - oh, good idea about swap out Think Royln straps!

I was also looking at the new Ahdorned crossbody bag with wide straps. Some excellent options!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I was also looking at the ahdorned crossbody last night but the color I wanted had sold out by the time I decided so I ended up going with the Lug instead!  I liked the green color.  The last thing I need is another handbag but it was too hard to resist!

Honored Contributor

Re: LUG - TSV 4/30

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl I was also looking at the ahdorned crossbody last night but the color I wanted had sold out by the time I decided so I ended up going with the Lug instead!  I liked the green color.  The last thing I need is another handbag but it was too hard to resist!

@Roni18 - I wanted the Cream or Black Ahdorned bag - cream was sold out and the black was on W/L when I looked at it last night, so I missed out. I'm definitely going to watch for future items from this brand.

I have been looking at new crossbody bags to swap out from a beloved Nash crossbody bag. The Nash bag is a workhorse and still in great shape; I am just ready for something new. 

Hope we all LOVE the LUG TSV! I'm going to swap out as soon as it arrives 😉

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I ordered the silver option in the TSV also!  I have several other lug bags with that quilting on the front and love them.  This one with the larger pattern and color plus 2 straps sealed the deal Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 - the Ahdorned bag is now available in all colors on waitlist. Same price w/free ship.

A507369

AHDORNED Multi-Zip Faux Leather Messenger with Two Straps

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the red and silver.  Both will be cute for summer.