Honored Contributor

Lucked out on the LTS today - found three items ... and in my color (black).  A girl can never have too many black tops!

Two of them I had seen before but didn't want to pay the original price. The third is a sweater I had not seen before.

Woven shirt w/embellishment originally $59.75 ...         now $13.10

Novelty Ribbed cardigan originally $59.43 ...                 now $15.17

Woven smocked turtleneck originally $69.50                 now $18.26

Original prices $188.68  ...                                   now $64.53 inc. s/h....                                                                                   savings:  $124.15

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBAlol -  that's $64.53 more than I'll spend on black tops this whole year.  Contrary to what I hear so often, every girl does not need black tops or white ones either.

I do have several black tops that fit me well, are a style I enjoy wearing, and which still look brand new.  I bet there's one that still has its price tag and it's definitely not new. 

My best "black" tops are deep, deep dark bown or what I call high navy. 

Enjoy your tops.  NIce haul.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

I have an issue with the color brown.  It looks absolutely awful on me. 

Besides I wore a brown high school uniform in the 1950s and I'm still not over the trauma of wearing a color that looked so bad.

Navy is fine and I do have quite a few navy tops.  But, I'm a NYer ... and we wear a lot of black.  For NYers, black is the new black.

Honored Contributor

Can I ask what is LTS, thanks I always love a good sale

Many thanks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA  I'm out in So Cal and I wear a lot of black.  Black is the new black for me too and when they develop a color darker then black, I'll stop wearing black. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Yes, please let us know what LTS is @ALRATIBA

Glad you scored well!  Agree that a girl can never have too many black tops!!!

Honored Contributor

LTS - Lunch Time Specials

PTS - Prime Time Specials

@San Antonio Gal 

@I am still oxox 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Now this is my kind of thread! What you like and what you got! None of this I hate I hate I hate stuff. And I have the same issue with brown as you do. My only complaint is I'd like to see the item numbers!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Enjoy your new purchases! Always great to find something you love on sale!

I used to check the LTS daily & purchased a few things that way, but I haven’t done that in ages. Maybe I’ll start checking them again. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBAI was a NYer for my entire working career and black looks so awful on me  that I rarely wore it above my waist.  I often wish it were different because it seems as if it would make dressing easier because black and white are so available.