Honored Contributor

I think this is a very classy look for holiday parties/evening functions.  I love this because it's navy, which for me is a better color than black. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LRL Slim FIt V Neck Dress

That is very elegant and pretty. 

I like it a lot, esp. in a dark navy like that.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, Perfect. LOVE the navy.Elegant.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, May I use your site to ask a ?Not sure how to start a new site. I am needlessly tall. 5'10' 170, 40 girls and no shoulders. ( According to my alterations) Lola, I like Belle tops . AM interested in top with embrodery on sleeves.If usually ordering XL is there a major diff if you purchase the 1x. The size chart states about 1/2  inch difference in size. What are your ops on size charts? would you order a top with that small a diff? Not want to look like a clown.  Did order the Sofft boots in copper. Only color left in my size. Already in trouble this morning. Started at 4 A.M.Need another cup of Peets decaf. LOL( P.S.need to try RL plaid jacket at Macys. Classic, love

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono That dress is beautiful, I love it.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Very nice!  I also love the navy.

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@lolakimono, May I use your site to ask a ?Not sure how to start a new site. I am needlessly tall. 5'10' 170, 40 girls and no shoulders. ( According to my alterations) Lola, I like Belle tops . AM interested in top with embrodery on sleeves.If usually ordering XL is there a major diff if you purchase the 1x. The size chart states about 1/2  inch difference in size. What are your ops on size charts? would you order a top with that small a diff? Not want to look like a clown.  Did order the Sofft boots in copper. Only color left in my size. Already in trouble this morning. Started at 4 A.M.Need another cup of Peets decaf. LOL( P.S.need to try RL plaid jacket at Macys. Classic, love

@sligo

I think people have said that in some cases the XL runs bigger than a 1X.  Did you use the specific "click here" measurements for the garment?  Those are more reliable than the general Q size chart.

@Bird mama is tall as well, and her go to stores are Eddie Bauer and JCP for talls, if you haven't checked there you might find some things you like. 

The Sofft boots are available other places. If there is a color you like better, you could find them in your size elsewhere.

If you decide to get the plaid jacket, RL's site is offering 30% off and free shipping.  

Honored Contributor

Just perfectly simple and elegant.  Love the deep navy...the shoes add a little sass.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful dress! I would, however; shorten it just a teeny bit so that the hem hits me just at the top of the knee rather than mid-knee. Mid-knee is awkward and just doesn't look right on me. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

Love everything but the shoulder line. It looks like it's too big in the shoulders and the seam doesn't sit where it should.