Respected Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Harpa said:

For Lisa to always be remarking about how slimming this and that looks, I can't believe she walked out of the house like that! (last year) Lisa needs a column dress, and for once, she needs to deflect some some of that "glamor" onto the vendor guests. My opinion of her would skyrocket, if she did (at least) that.

Lisa-Lisa deflecting glamour,attention,camera time,talk time,etc to anyone else?? Never gonna happen. The red carpet sham...I mean SHOW, is her moment.She is the star.

Regular Contributor

I am not jealous - i have no reason to be, have never been jealous of anyone - I know women that are far prettier and just as successful, I am happy with who I am - and being honest about someone is not mean or nasty. I think it just as wierd for someone wish they could be like someone else. if you don't like what someone says or wears then your jealous - NOT THE CASE. An people saying they just love her - how can you love someone you don't know.

Regular Contributor
The mean, bullying behavior exhibited here about Lisa Robertson would be a classic case study for pathology of social media.
Regular Contributor

bullying, come on now - telling how you feel about someone is not bullying

you know what, this is taking up way to much of my good energy - no one is worth that especially a sales person

Super Contributor

Prisrod, I agree . Never have read so many negative comments. I do not watch the Red Carpet shows., but why do the lisa hater watch and comment nonstop. They need intervention big time intervention.I know none of you are stalking her , but you post comments she has made on air, post her pics to better express your hatred, some even go to FB and come back to report to the like minded Lisa haters. No , no problems here.Maybe just a little obsessive compulsive regarding all things Lisa. I really don"t watch her show, I may have caught a few is she is on during the day but I neither hate nor love her. , I find her attractive and funny like most other hostesses. Really would like to know how watching something,or someone you hate makes you feel better somehow.

Valued Contributor
On 2/25/2014 prisrob said: The mean, bullying behavior exhibited here about Lisa Robertson would be a classic case study for pathology of social media.

envy will eventually eat a person alive.

when a 'normal' person doesn't care for someone, they don't waste their time talking about them since they don't care. 'normal being the key word. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor
On 2/25/2014 mydora said:

bullying, come on now - telling how you feel about someone is not bullying

you know what, this is taking up way to much of my good energy - no one is worth that especially a sales person

yet, here you are.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Frequent Contributor
On 2/25/2014 birkin baby said:
On 2/25/2014 seniorCTzn said:

That photo !!!!! My eyes!!!!! NO!!!!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.scared} That dress was way too much;and way to little at the same time!!! Her chest is about to pop out.If a gown is designed for you,that should not happen unless you want it to barely cover. (Funny,my auto correct changes boobs to blobs...lol)

Are her breasts two different sizes? Seriously, that is a BAD b oo b job girls!
Valued Contributor

my husband will definitely want to watch. lol.

Super Contributor
Last years dress was outrageous looking; but it fit her exactly how she wanted it to, absolutely skin tight. It showcased her figure beautifully which is what she was after. She gave us her best pageant pose, unfortunately everything went downhill from there.