Super Contributor

A dress for the red carpet is vague ... did they say Academy Awards? Could be any red carpet.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/24/2014 Alsee said: I hope Zunino does design her dress. There aren't enough good comedy shows on and we could use another good laugh. Or it could be that ugly orange thing from Project Runway that matches her phony orange tan.

If Lisa won the largest Powerball in history and donated every penny to children and the homeless, you'd say she was just doing it for the attention{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Girl, you are starting to sound obsessed with this Host.

Super Contributor
On 2/24/2014 mydora said:

OP - I watched PR and also thought that was the dress she would wear, she even said she would wear it, that is why it won - but I'm sure it's not tight or low enough for her - If she doesn't wear it, it just says the dress is not good enough for her 5th Ave taste. Yes, it is a bash, but if she doesn't wear it, it just proves my point about the self absorb person she is - I will watch it for 5 seconds to see if she does wear the PR dress. I never watch her shows. Her personal style and super tight and NO I AM NOT JEALOUS AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE HER

mydora, Lisa said she was wearing Zunino for Q's red carpet event. So the Project Runway dress will NOT be worn by her. Although it doesn't matter, it is somewhat disappointing because LR fooled everyone into thinking that was what her spot on Project Runway was all about. I would have to agree with you mydora that the Project Runway dress simply was not good enough for this host to wear. There's no other reason. Lisa likes & seems to need lots of attention and don't think the Project Runway dress would have drawn the compliments that she's looking for during the event.

Regular Contributor

I am really disappointed in PR. LR, I have never believed what she says anyway, but when your are on national TV and say you will wear that dress at the Red Carpet event and don't - you are as phoney as your hair, eye lashes, tan and her personality. She also said she didn't wear liquid makeup anymore and doesn't like it , but yet she promoted the BE new liquid make

Trusted Contributor
On 2/24/2014 Alsee said: I hope Zunino does design her dress. There aren't enough good comedy shows on and we could use another good laugh. Or it could be that ugly orange thing from Project Runway that matches her phony orange tan.
You're the one that's acting ugly and I hope your post gets poofed. What kind of person says something like that??? You should be so lucky to have Mark Zunino even make you a headband but that certainly would never happen.
Trusted Contributor

I am really disappointed in PR. LR, I have never believed what she says anyway, but when your are on national TV and say you will wear that dress at the Red Carpet event and don't - you are as phoney as your hair, eye lashes, tan and her personality. She also said she didn't wear liquid makeup anymore and doesn't like it , but yet she promoted the BE new liquid make

NO NO mydora you are not JEALOUS at all. Just love you posters who make it a point to say you're not jealous. If you're not than why even mention it????? You may be right, you're not jealous, you're just plain mean and nasty.
Valued Contributor

Mark is a talented designer. If he is doing her dress I would think she will look wonderful. Simmer down people, don't ruin the boards so far ahead of the actual event! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I'd forgotten all of last year's drama about this dramatic dress...

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

It's called 'sales'. That's her job.

I could be wrong but I suspect that PR dress will make some sort of an appearance. If not, well not...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

OP - I watched PR and also thought that was the dress she would wear, she even said she would wear it, that is why it won - but I'm sure it's not tight or low enough for her - If she doesn't wear it, it just says the dress is not good enough for her 5th Ave taste. Yes, it is a bash, but if she doesn't wear it, it just proves my point about the self absorb person she is - I will watch it for 5 seconds to see if she does wear the PR dress. I never watch her shows. Her personal style and super tight and NO I AM NOT JEALOUS AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE HER

Quite all right. I'm sure she doesn't have any desire to be you, either...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...