Contributor
On 2/25/2014 stevieb said:
On 2/24/2014 mydora said:

OP - I watched PR and also thought that was the dress she would wear, she even said she would wear it, that is why it won - but I'm sure it's not tight or low enough for her - If she doesn't wear it, it just says the dress is not good enough for her 5th Ave taste. Yes, it is a bash, but if she doesn't wear it, it just proves my point about the self absorb person she is - I will watch it for 5 seconds to see if she does wear the PR dress. I never watch her shows. Her personal style and super tight and NO I AM NOT JEALOUS AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE HER

Quite all right. I'm sure she doesn't have any desire to be you, either...

Perfect, stevieb!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have absolutely no interest in this type of show whatsoever, but to all who do, enjoy and have fun!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/24/2014 mydora said:

OP - I watched PR and also thought that was the dress she would wear, she even said she would wear it, that is why it won - but I'm sure it's not tight or low enough for her - If she doesn't wear it, it just says the dress is not good enough for her 5th Ave taste. Yes, it is a bash, but if she doesn't wear it, it just proves my point about the self absorb person she is - I will watch it for 5 seconds to see if she does wear the PR dress. I never watch her shows. Her personal style and super tight and NO I AM NOT JEALOUS AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO BE HER

Honestly, I don't know if they ever said she would wear it on THIS red carpet. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but can't you see how ridiculous the request was for the designers? Very few were able to pull off what was being requested because they were being asked to design two completely separate things in one dress! It was NEVER about what Lisa would wear - it was about what would sell on QVC. She wasn't representing herself, she was there on the company's dime. The fact that she isn't going to wear it does not prove your point, in my opinion. (I personally wish they never made the episode about a gown, would have made the winning design more accessible to more people.)
Respected Contributor

I like Lisa's dress. It fits her beautifully. Mark Zunino is a talented designer. We saw the hem of the dress on her facebook page this week.

Super Contributor
She just posted a pic on Instagram and she's wearing the Project Runway gown.
Regular Contributor

I would'nt want her to be me either - stevieb, infact I never understood why people want to be like someone else or wish they were like her - unless they have no selfstem(spelling) your mean girl is coming out

Respected Contributor
On 2/28/2014 mydora said:

MrsLorraine - you said just what I have wanted to say THANK YOU

Ditto

Valued Contributor
Lisa looks wonderful and is doing a fabulous job hosting tonight.
Valued Contributor
On 2/28/2014 physicsnut said: Lisa looks wonderful and is doing a fabulous job hosting tonight.

she's such a classy lady.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor
On 2/28/2014 spiderw said:

I have absolutely no interest in this type of show whatsoever, but to all who do, enjoy and have fun!!!!

Then why even post? I swear can't some of you just stop?