Honored Contributor

Re: LR handbag is the most gorgeous i have ever seen

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE wrote:

Can't the mods stop these ads? It has to be Lisa or soneone who works for her if she has any employees.

No, I really don't think Lisa would have anything to do with posts to the QVC boards... As for these 'ads', while the OP could, perhaps, consider toning it down a bit and offering less frequent posts... to me, these are no more problematic or offensive than the vast number of other topics or threads that seem to appear time and time again on these boards like clock-work... If they truly bother folks, the subject is clear and no one need open them. It's been stated that some come to these threads for 'entertainment', and that's up to them, but if they truly are a problem, then they're easy to avoid... No need for the moderators to do anything that I can see...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

It's a beautiful bag, but hardly unique. This style has been copied by many brands, and often just as beautifully for less money.

And we have a winner~!  

THAT'S the problem with LR's stuff.... I don't see anything unique.  Even the "play" on someone else's design just isn 't special enough for me to invest in it.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
It just chic, classic very chi chi you belong in Beverly Hills hotel country club.

I find it sad that anyone cares about this. Instead, aspire to something that actually matters.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I can't imagine spending $350 on a handbag that isn't a brand name.  I wouldn't spend that much on a handbag anyway, but think it seems very foolish to buy that one.  I don't like croco either.

I liked Lisa just fine when she was on QVC but have not followed her at all since she left.  I look up pieces occasionally on her website after they're mentioned here.  I haven't seen one thing that she's selling that I'd be interested in with the possible exception of the Christmas trees.  I felt the trees were too expensive.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
Nana i bought the handbag for my mom. Honestly i am going to tag my posts to LR gush posts only. U have the option to not read it and ignore but u choose to respond. What LR is doing is astonishing a new business thats taking off like gangbusters exploding in popularity

@JONNYSBRO

Why not just post this promotional advertising on HER website where it belongs to start with?

Oh yeah, it's all about the free advertising at QVC's expense, I guess she needs it, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
It just chic, classic very chi chi you belong in Beverly Hills hotel country club.

I find it sad that anyone cares about this. Instead, aspire to something that actually matters.

If this does not matter to YOU, maybe try aspiring to something that matters.

Trusted Contributor

The purse has officially sold out. She had it on for like 10 minutes and gone in seconds. Something tells me LR needs to get more quantity as her stuff is selling out in seconds.
Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

Can't the mods stop these ads? It has to be Lisa or soneone who works for her if she has any employees.

No, I really don't think Lisa would have anything to do with posts to the QVC boards... As for these 'ads', while the OP could, perhaps, consider toning it down a bit and offering less frequent posts... to me, these are no more problematic or offensive than the vast number of other topics or threads that seem to appear time and time again on these boards like clock-work... If they truly bother folks, the subject is clear and no one need open them. It's been stated that some come to these threads for 'entertainment', and that's up to them, but if they truly are a problem, then they're easy to avoid... No need for the moderators to do anything that I can see...

I agree, just because a post is about someone or something you don't like doesn't mean it is against QVC's standards.   Fashion will always be subjective.   Everyone has a right to post here as long as they follow the rules. 

Honored Contributor

I think posting about items being sold on Lisa's website is no different than posting about HSN, Evine, Amazon, or any other retail website. The only difference is I don't see posts bashing these sites...just Lisa's. Sad...😢

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Can't the mods stop these ads? It has to be Lisa or soneone who works for her if she has any employees

@libbyannE  I don't think they care.  What they need to do is get rid of the poster cause there are about 3 people that advertise for her constantly.  They ban some things so easily but let this go on and on and on.