Respected Contributor

Re: LR handbag is the most gorgeous i have ever seen

I don't care for faux reptile bags, but if you like the look a Brahmin is probably a better value. Who pays that for a no-name bag? 

Respected Contributor

Like I'd pay $350 for a handbag! It's not that we don't have the money, it's just a waste of money to me. I guess it all depends on what you value in life. Everyone has finite assets and decides for themselves how to use that money. I'll spend $100 on a bag that was originally $200...and still get a great looking and great feeling bag. I can think of other things to do with my money.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
QVC Customer Care

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Can't the mods stop these ads? It has to be Lisa or soneone who works for her if she has any employees.

Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful bag, but hardly unique. This style has been copied by many brands, and often just as beautifully for less money.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

Nana i bought the handbag for my mom. Honestly i am going to tag my posts to LR gush posts only. U have the option to not read it and ignore but u choose to respond. What LR is doing is astonishing a new business thats taking off like gangbusters exploding in popularity
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
Nana i bought the handbag for my mom. Honestly i am going to tag my posts to LR gush posts only. U have the option to not read it and ignore but u choose to respond. What LR is doing is astonishing a new business thats taking off like gangbusters exploding in popularity

whatever........if you post, you usually get responses...and since we are all different, you should expect both positive and negative...and you, also, have the option to not read and ignore MY posts......

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

nI agree ... it's a beautiful bag. I think the dark brown is particulary nice looking.

I have spent a couple of hundred dollars on nice bags in the past ... but handbags are not currently something I *have* to have. I mean for everyday work, if not meeting clients, I wear an inexpensive crossbody bag I bought here on the Q. It's some nylon thing in aqua of all colors. LOL.

For me, this year seems to be about coats. I keep seeing all these coats I want. It's crazy because here in Seattle, it never gets particulary cold ... it's more about keeping the rain off. So I don't *need* that many coats .... so why on earth I keep wanting another coat is just crazy. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."