Honored Contributor

I have been trying a few tops from HALSTON and find them quite stylish, well-fitting and good fabrics. There aren't many "designer fashions" left on Q. Think I'll be trying more HALSTON.

What has been your experiences with this line?

Super Contributor

So far I've just bought a pair of sandals from Halston, but I love them and I was thinking of trying some other things.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

I have purchased six tops and two jackets. I like the way this brand fits and drapes. HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

Halston is one of my favorite lines from QVC.  I have purchased a cardigan and few of the tops.  I find the quality great and well made.  I love plain simple clothes without a lot of print.  I think Halston is very classic.

Respected Contributor

I don't buy many clothing items from QVC anymore since their sizes are so unpredictable and I am tired of having to send things back.  I have purchased two midi dresses from Halston, as well as four tops, and I am delighted with the style, fabric and construction. Other than a few things from Isaac Mizrahi these are the only things I have ordered and kept.  I find the H by Halston one of the few really quality items I have received (along with the IM) and will definitely watch their shows and purchase again from both Isaac and Halstson.

Honored Contributor

I bought a gorgette top - love it. So I got a TSV moleskin jacket - also loving it. Just yesterday I received the lace trimmed maxi dress in black. Very pretty - fit perfectly. Can't wait to get it washed so I can wear it. Probably to church this sunday.

Respected Contributor

Halston has been one of the truly consistent lines on the Q -- both in terms of sizing and quality.  I have two dresses and several tops.  All top notch, 'go to' items in my closet.  

Respected Contributor

I love it too.  I have a few tops, a couple of jackets including the faux suede TSV from last fall, and a few dresses.  Everything has been good quality and fairly consistent sizing.  I dress up for work so the styles and colors work for me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVING HALSTON

[ Edited ]

Excellent, classy-classic chic. (CCC)  I enjoy watching cool, calm, and collected Cameron, too!   (CCCC).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I like it too. I have not tried any bottoms, but the tops are nice and in my price range.