Trusted Contributor

LOVED Sweater on Jacqui During Fashion's Night In

I know you slueths can find anything.  I have been looking but no luck on the maroon and white sweater Jacqui the model is wearing with the pink camo joggers. It says LOVED across the front.

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: LOVED Sweater on Jacqui During Fashion's Night In

A389270

Peace Love World Intarsia Sweater

Fingers crossed 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee @EarthAngelInTraining 

Hi!!  Thank you so much.  I did get it and I am super stoked.  I sized down based on the reviews.  And also bought A461939, two tone sweater also by Peace Love World.

Anyone buying the barefoot dreams lounge set?? I had it in my cart but 178 plush shipping.... for a tank and sweater pants.... I probably won't wear enough to justify the price.

Oh the sweater is on now!  YAY!

Frequent Contributor

I'm so hopeful you like the sweater. I purchased the same one before it sold out the first time in "our" selection. I haven't worn it yet but am so looking forward to doing so!

Trusted Contributor

@EarthAngelInTraining 

I hope you love it and wear it in good health always.  I like the THANKFUL choice, too.  I may go back for it.  Rakuten is 10% on QVC today!!  

Super Contributor

I like the spice , thankful sweater . Jackie looked nice in it . 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @GinzTonic 

(one of my fave drinks btw!)

I really liked the thankful, too. I ordered it.  It's on waitlist in my size now.  We'll see if it comes in.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@justashopper wrote:

@SilleeMee @EarthAngelInTraining 

Hi!!  Thank you so much.  I did get it and I am super stoked.  I sized down based on the reviews.  And also bought A461939, two tone sweater also by Peace Love World.

Anyone buying the barefoot dreams lounge set?? I had it in my cart but 178 plush shipping.... for a tank and sweater pants.... I probably won't wear enough to justify the price.

Oh the sweater is on now!  YAY!

@justashopper  - The BD tank/pant set sure was cute, but I coudln't justify the price either.  Maria the brand rep looked really good in it.  She always looks good in the BD clothing.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @San Antonio Gal 

thank you so much for agreeing on the price being too high.  LOL>  I am still thinking about that BD set today!! Almost went back to get it.  But really I am nost sure I would even wear it or if would look as nice as it does on Maria.  She did look great.  And I love that color.  Oh we'll see if I break.  hahaa.