Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE the TS on HSN today!

@muttmom wrote:

I have a small frame but still like this look.  I bought peony and black.  It might work as a swimsuit cover-up.

In the past I've not had much luck with Liz Lange's quality.  Here's hoping this one is a keeper,

I don't like most of Liz L clothes either.  I don't like her maxi dresses at all.  I took a chance on this top.  I like that the sleeves are not too long so they won't get bothersome while eating, etc.  

I do think it looks to run big.  I wish she offered smaller sizing. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I received my peony and black, but I opened just the peony.  Even in the smallest size it is HUGE.  The color is pretty but the material is thin and evidently wrinkles easily.  Unlike my previous purchases from this line, at least there were no hanging threads or seam bindings improperly sewn.

I hope the rest of you have better luck with the fit.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

I received my peony and black, but I opened just the peony.  Even in the smallest size it is HUGE.  The color is pretty but the material is thin and evidently wrinkles easily.  Unlike my previous purchases from this line, at least there were no hanging threads or seam bindings improperly sewn.

I hope the rest of you have better luck with the fit.

I would agree.  The xs/s is like a large.  I do like it though!

Regular Contributor

I really loved these tops on television and I ordered the black and the blue pattern. When I opened them and tried them on- they were absolutely huge. I ordered the xs/s-- but this was definitely not the case with the sizing of either of them. I sent them back. Really I cant stress how over sized these  ran! Darn it Smiley Sad I had planned on wearing them for work and on the weekends too.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry they are too big for some of you! Glad to hear they are well made but they still need to fit. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lynbeechwood wrote:

I really loved these tops on television and I ordered the black and the blue pattern. When I opened them and tried them on- they were absolutely huge. I ordered the xs/s-- but this was definitely not the case with the sizing of either of them. I sent them back. Really I cant stress how over sized these  ran! Darn it Smiley Sad I had planned on wearing them for work and on the weekends too.

I am keeping mine as I really like the color (peony) and the comfort.  That being said, I'm fairly tall so I think I can pull it off.  As I thought, someone petite could never wear this.  It would be HUGE on the.  The xs/s is 2 sizes too big.  I like the material though, and it's very cool.  

In order to pull this off, you'd have to be at least five 6 or five 7.

Liz L needs to realize not everyone is tall enough to wear something like this.  If you are heavy and petite, and even if you size down, it would not look good....IMO.