Trusted Contributor

Love this caftan.  I like flowy caftans like this for summertime.  I have one similar that I took on a cruise last summer and got sooo many compliments on it from passengers who were complete strangers.  Smiley Happy  So I got this one in the midnight mykonos.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOVE the TS on HSN today!

[ Edited ]

I like it too.. But I was in Kohl's yesterday and JLo has some really cute ones for summer. With their sale and my discount, about half the HSN TS price. I was suprised at some of Kohl's prices yesterday. Dana Bauchman has some cute things out too. I'm going to try to hit the retail stores again for awhile. 

Enjoy yours!  It's cute. 

Edit:  sorry I said cute a zillion times, lol. Just realized that Kohl's price is about half the TS price before my discount. Quite a difference. 

Respected Contributor

@NiteStar. I really like the caftan top too.  Did you stay with your normal size or did you size down?

Respected Contributor

I don't know if I'd wear it myself, as it's not like anything I've ever worn, but I do like it.  It's much prettier than the QVC TSV, that's for sure.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Nitrate, I knew better than to open your thread,LOL. Now I must have the black.  It is nearly impossible to find a black caftan top.  I am tempted by the paisley too but I don't wear purple very well.  Thanks for posting this. Way better than the Graver TSV.

Honored Contributor

I caught a glimpse of it earlier. I like he idea & the way it looks on some other people, but, when I try on similar styles, they look horrible on me! Too much fabric on my small frame. 

Regular Contributor

I love it too !! I bought the purple one. I have 2 caftans a black and black leaf print by Anttony on HSN. I wore one this saturday out to dinner with black dress capris and it look very nice. I bought the M/L thats the size I always take. I think the M/L is a 8-14 size. I'm tall so went with that size for the lenght and broad shoulders. Enjoy the blue ....I thought that one was very pretty too !!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@NiteStar. I really like the caftan top too.  Did you stay with your normal size or did you size down?

I stayed with my normal size.  I pretty much always purchase a size small in HSN tops and got the xs/s.  The bust measurement is 66" for an xs/s.....and I'm a 36C, so I'm pretty sure it will be big enough!  LOL  Now about the tank....I don't know since the bust measurement on that for the xs/s is only 30".  But I'm not really concerned about the tank since I have sooo many skinnytees that will work with it!

Trusted Contributor

During the presentation, they gave the sizing as follows:

xs/s - size 0-6

m/l - size 8-14

xl/1x - size 16-18W

2x/3x - size 20w-26w

Honored Contributor

For me, these are cute in theory but aren't practical.