Honored Contributor

I enjoy your shows so very much.  I feel like i am with girlfriends.  Your fashions are fun, femenine and unique.  Especially the ones with lace.  I was wondering if you would share with us, some tid bits about yourself .  Other things that you are passionate about, places you love to visit, stories about friends and family and so forth.  Anything that you would share with us during your shows.    Your friend in the name of total girlhood

Esteemed Contributor

Hi.  Welcome to the forums @Sweet Caroline 1.

Lori doesn't participate in the forums but I want to steer you to like-minded posters.

Near the top of the forum menu (to the left) you'll see My Favorite Brand.  Click on that to see Logo Lori's own forum. 

I'll page @Pearley for you. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks Hedge!  I found it.  It will be fun to be a part of her fashion forum.  See you there,  from Sweet Charlotte 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE YOU LORI GOLDETEIN

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Thanks Hedge!  I found it.  It will be fun to be a part of her fashion forum.  See you there,  from Sweet Charlotte 

@Sweet Caroline 1     If you Google Lori, you will learn a lot about her.  There are many articles detailing her background.   If I recall correctly, she's originally from Ohio (Columbus I think) and mentions it when someone calls in from her home state.  

And yes, do join us in the LOGO subforum as Hedge suggested.  I start a thread for each show and we discuss each show in real time and let each other know what we think of the items being presented.  I just started a thread for tonight's 2 hr. show.

Honored Contributor

Thank you Pearley.  I just noticed that I spelled Lori's last name wrong. I am so very sorry Lori.  Ok girls, I'm looking forward to tonights program, happy shopping!