Trusted Contributor

Re: LOVE THIS LEATHER JACKET!!!

[ Edited ]

@Miranda1550 wrote:

This is just the length I am looking for,, impossible to find..........................untiil now.  May I ask where this jacket ws bought?

@Miranda1550

Are you talking about my navy jacket?

If so, at Nordstrom.  Here's the link.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sam-edelman-zip-detail-moto-jacket/3730278?cm_em=&cm_mmc=email_tran-_-07...

Trusted Contributor

Well rats!  I LOVE that jacket Win but it says its currently unavailable!  WAAAAAA!  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I have sworn off buying leather and suede.  I live in the rainy Pacific Northwest and have seven leather or suede jackets.  I am lucky if I can wear them once a year!!

Trusted Contributor

I was in Nordstrom last week and I bought the Halogen collarless leather jacket in black. Its absolutely beautiful and the leather is as soft as can be.  It was reduced by $100.  Its not too boxy and fits like a glove.  So chic looking.  I want it in place of a blazer to wear with slacks, skirts and dresses.  I think they sold out of it.  I also have a Halogen leather skirt with a pleat in the front and a Halogen leather T-shirt.  All genuine soft leather that I got at an amazing price last Fall.   I wear a size 8 and the Halogen shirt and jacket fit great in the Medium.  The skirt is an 8.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I have sworn off buying leather and suede.  I live in the rainy Pacific Northwest and have seven leather or suede jackets.  I am lucky if I can wear them once a year!!

i dont live in the pacific northwest, but i have pretty much sworn off leather and suede jackets/clothing. it just makes me too darn HOT now, even in the dead of winter. i have not bought any for about 2 years or so and much of what i had i have sold at pop up consignment events in my area.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@FlowershopGirl wrote:

Well rats!  I LOVE that jacket Win but it says its currently unavailable!  WAAAAAA!  Woman Frustrated

@FlowershopGirl

I don't know what size/color you were looking for, but it's showing backordered for three sizes in black and all sizes (except small- backordered) available in navy.