Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOVE THIS LEATHER JACKET!!!

@winamac1 wrote:

I just stumbled across this.  I love it.  I just wish it was longer!   For those who are in need of a cute leather jacket ....here you go!  

I want 25 inches in my size!!! !  It's SO hard to find one that looks like this..

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ted-baker-london-riza-leather-moto-jacket/3996445?origin=keywordsearch-p...

Cute jacket Win, glad to see you posting! Missed you~

EM

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Himi lover wrote:

image.jpg

Win, you are an Enabler! 😆

I like thIs Navy jacket.

OMGosh Himi so do I!  GORGEOUS!  Smiley Happy 

ETA:  I think I may like this better than the Ted Baker.  I need black.  It's a bit short for me, but it's awesome!

Himi..where dd you find tihs?  It's awesome! 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

I just stumbled across this.  I love it.  I just wish it was longer!   For those who are in need of a cute leather jacket ....here you go!  

I want 25 inches in my size!!! !  It's SO hard to find one that looks like this..

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ted-baker-london-riza-leather-moto-jacket/3996445?origin=keywordsearch-p...

EM

Thanks EM!!!  How the heck are you??

Magic--THANKS--I'll keep hunting for one that's not too cropped.  I may try this Nordstrom's one I posted to see how it looks on.  Maybe the length isn't correct on the measurements on line , LOL!!   Have a great day to you both!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sam-edelman-zip-detail-moto-jacket/3730278?origin=category-personalizeds...

Item #798476

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/sam-edelman-zip-detail-moto-jacket/3730278?origin=category-personalizeds...

Item #798476

LOL  Thanks Lola

I thought I saw this!!   I love it !

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

Item #798476

LOL  Thanks Lola

I thought I saw this!!   I love it !

Win, I bought it in the navy.  I just kept thinking about it.  Was trying not to buy it, but I need new fall/winter clothes due to weight loss.  I'm justifying my purchase as when I was heavy I hated buying clothes, so I didn't have a whole lot of clothes.  

ETA:  it's cheaper than the jacket you posted.  Let me know if you got it in the black.

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

EM

Thanks EM!!!  How the heck are you??

Magic--THANKS--I'll keep hunting for one that's not too cropped.  I may try this Nordstrom's one I posted to see how it looks on.  Maybe the length isn't correct on the measurements on line , LOL!!   Have a great day to you both!

Smiley Happy

Its been hotter then hell here, lol. Looking forward to fall weather..never did wear my P McCoy faux leopard..I'm sure you wore that gorgeous white jacket you got! Glad to know I'm not the only jacket junkie..I always want one more..lol! Hope you're doing well! Btw..I'm doing great! Met a guy after being divorced 5 years..He liked my faux fur coat I'd bought at Coldwater Creek!!..it started a great conversation, now 5 months later..its serious! At 64, really?????? So glad I bought that coat....lol!!  Cat Wink

EM

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Himi lover wrote:

image.jpg

I like thIs Navy jacket.

ETA:  I think I may like this better than the Ted Baker.  I need black.  It's a bit short for me, but it's awesome!

@winamac1 wrote:

@Himi lover wrote:

image.jpg

I like thIs Navy jacket.

lol  i have that cami from last year.  nice jacket!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Himi lover wrote:

image.jpg

I like thIs Navy jacket.

I just want you all to know that I received this jacket yesterday from the Nordies sale.  It's gorgeous!  I got it in a sz medium.  It's very fitted.  It's definitely an outerwear jacket. I wouldn't be able to wear a heavy sweater under it.     It looks nice open or zipped.  Can't wait until I can wear it.

😆

Valued Contributor

This is just the length I am looking for,, impossible to find..........................untiil now.  May I ask where this jacket ws bought?