Contributor

LOUNGe pants with ankle tie/cactus print??

Did anyone see a show this week where they showed a model wearing a green top, some lounge pants in a colorful cactus print and they had ties at the ankle??  I swear this was in the d and co show on tues am but i have looked and looked and cannot find this item!!!   Anyone see it???

Honored Contributor

Re: LOUNGe pants with ankle tie/cactus print??

I saw them and thought they were very cute.  Always attracted to cactus.  Can't remember the vendor but definitely not D&C. (I saw that show too)

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think they were Cuddle Duds. They had different patterns of this same style last spring.

Honored Contributor

@Jazzer.  A346880.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have those pants (I'm sure they're the same) from Cuddl Duds.....navy background with green cacti and ties around the ankle. They came with a top too. I thought the ties would bother me, but they don't at all. They're great - very comfortable.

Contributor

Omg thank you so so much!!  I have looked all over for these today!!!  Thanks for your help everyone!!!!  Y’all are the best!!!!

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 @Jazzer 

I just received this outfit in the navy paisley and love it! I’m tempted to get another color. Love the cactus, too!

I’m petite and the sleeves hit just below my elbows and the pants are full length. I got it to wear around the house.