Trusted Contributor

I have been wearing the lounging type bras for a while now.  When I used to work in an office, I aways wore a full coverage, padded cup, underwire bra.  UGH! 

I can't go back to that.  I can't do tights or shapewear anymore either.  The whole thought of it is cringe worthy!!

I get the 2 pack of bras from Sam's or Costco-- Gloria Vanderbuilt or Hanes or whatever brand.  I take the modesy cups out and I prefer to step into them.  Pulling over the head seems to me like an uncomfortable way to roll down a bra.  LOL.

I used to be more self concious of the ****** situation, especially in an office but now I just don't care.  I only wear the lounging bras.  If anyone doesn't know all humans have nips, well... they might find out.  Haha!!

Contributor

I will sing with the majority here.  I only wear the comfort soft support bras now.  There are no clasps, no underwires, pull it over your head and I do, however, wear the cup padding in them for modesty.  I just pull them out of my exercise bras and that takes care of it.  I don't think I have worn a clasped bra in over 2 years and likely will never go back to them unless I need to for the right occassion.

Trusted Contributor
I don't understand the purpose of lounging bras. They offer no support, so what's the point in wearing them?
Esteemed Contributor

I love the 32 degrees bras and also remove the modesty pad.  So comfortable and give me enough support.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOUNGING BRAS?

[ Edited ]

Hi @Steffdoggy10 

For me, it prevents chafing

Respected Contributor

I wear Bali comfort bras. With the cups. Love them.