Honored Contributor
Where I live I don't often see anyone in PJ's out in public. Jeans yes, we all wear them, I am as comfortable in my jeans as I imagine lots of folks are in their yoga wear.
"To each their own, in all things".
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the active link to another retail site.

Honored Contributor

I wear work out wear also but only on the way to work out or on the way home.  

Respected Contributor

I wear athletic type clothing such as yoga pants, leggings, hoodies, and casual tunics as my daily run around clothes.  Athletic wear is not the same as pyjamas.

A well put together and nice fitting outfit of athleisure beats a jeans and sweatshirt  outfit any day for style. I see far too many women wearing ill-fitting jeans and men's T shirts or sweatshirts.  There is nothing stylish about those choices.  

Yes, I wear jeans, but mostly dressed up for evening with sweaters, jackets and boots. I don't wear them in the summer as my climate is too hot. 

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

I don't wear PJs out.  Heck, I hardly ever wear them at all. Cat Happy

I do wear workout clothes OUT IN PUBLIC when I leave the gym and do errands.  I am not going to change my clothes at the gym so that I don't offend the tender sensibilities of those who think I don't care.  If I didn't care I wouldn't be going to the gym and dance class to begin with.  Cat Tongue

If I'm going to a nice restaurant I will wear an appropriate outfit.  I like dressing up like most women I know do, but I am not going to change my clothes every time I come from the gym or a class.  

I just don't spend muich time eyeballing every woman I see in order to criticize her attire.